New 375 H&H

Jakalas

AH member
Joined
Jun 11, 2022
Messages
31
Reaction score
58
Ok guys, just to share with likeminded friends, here my new H&H built by Gunworx in South Africa. I handpiced the blank stock from more than 500 blanks (affodable gr 2-3) Billet from Bartlein now measures 22.8"
ZKK 602 action from old 458 3" Express of mine.
Leupold VX3 / 1.5 - 5
Pachm recoil pad
Ebony fore-end and grip cap.
Craftsmanship - very good
Taking to the range tomorrow for barrel break-in.
Hope you like - i do!

3A9BEFC6-6547-4074-83CD-C6FA4B338CEF.jpeg
54FB21B6-5305-460F-8916-A85E60C769D1.jpeg
24079D34-E3C9-4018-97FF-15267B87D309.jpeg
64A049D1-CA22-4A61-8490-4DF2FF87C773.jpeg
B4F303EF-9BB2-4A1E-A89E-C8D58E78FD01.jpeg
DB2384DF-8F75-4F9E-A42F-D9957AE34C0E.jpeg
56431A40-A2A6-4C89-A1B0-05370674329D.jpeg
6228AA9B-234B-4601-8D43-367B20956A16.jpeg
8BB4DA59-8E3F-438C-9008-D9FD2339ACE5.jpeg
904C72E1-5329-4DF8-A8A1-794C9A7932E3.jpeg
E6D67AE5-5B97-4FCF-9C0A-0ADC736D8E32.jpeg
35D8A0C9-EDF8-4A9F-AEF3-ABD5800F37AA.jpeg
 
Excellent. I really like the pancake safari stock.

Gonna have to ask @BRICKBURN to give you a hand with those photos and getting them right side up.
 
What rings and bases?? Mine detach from the opposite side - wont interfere with the bolt.
 
Very nice. I like that satin finish. Enjoy!
 
Perfect rifle, action, stock and caliber - a true great hunting companion...
I like it very much (y)
 
Gorgeous rifle! Congrats!!!! What does it weight?
 
Great looking rifle! I'll bet it shoots just fine!
 
Thanks for the nice comments guys. Will let you know how it shoots. Will be taking on first hunt next week
 
Beautiful rifle that‘ll work on anything in Africa.
 
The grain and color on that stock turned out great! Beautiful!!
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,281
Messages
1,570,515
Members
168,895
Latest member
Rosaura46P
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
curt672 wrote on Robmill70's profile.
So What's the story on the 340 ??? thanks Curt
rdog wrote on Bob Nelson 35Whelen's profile.
Bob i was at Rebel gun works last Friday they had once fired 25/20 brass in their up stairs section , how are the knees going?
hunted So Africa 4 times and more to come
 
Top