NAMIBIA: Off To Namibia

Charlie that cat rocks!!!! So glad you got him home.

Mine is at the taxidermist, back from the tannery. It is line waiting it's turn to be mounted.
How are you having yours done?
 
Congratulations getting him home. Great pose.
 
Fantastic mount Charlie! My taxidermist expects hides and capes from the tannery in April, should have my cat and other mounts this summer. I'll always remember how helpful you were to me prior to my first, hopefully not last, safari in 2022. several phone conversations. Thanks again; the members on this site are wonderful people! Mike from Iowa.
 
Fantastic mount Charlie! My taxidermist expects hides and capes from the tannery in April, should have my cat and other mounts this summer. I'll always remember how helpful you were to me prior to my first, hopefully not last, safari in 2022. several phone conversations. Thanks again; the members on this site are wonderful people! Mike from Iowa.
Mike I have always said somebody helped me for my first hunt and the least I can do is pay it forward. Even today people on this forum are helping me with my next hunt. I agree with you….”the members on this site are wonderful people”.
 
@CAustin Very similar to yours, mine is looking over the opposite shoulder from how your is mounted.
 
Oh am I envious! Very fine trophy!
A leopard and a hippo are pretty much the only trophies I miss not getting.
Congratulations!
 
Have an experience!
Write up a good report with pics for us who did not go with you!!!!
 
A. Long time coming but you finally got your leopard mount and it looks FANTASTIC! I like how you incor the skull and award into the mount. Congratulations Charlie!
 
Congratulations! Fantastic mount! Mine arrived last week as well!!
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,250
Messages
1,570,750
Members
169,150
Latest member
NevaElwell
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

autofire wrote on ThinAirHunter's profile.
I think forum prohibits making reference or giving personal references to PH/Outfitters that don't advertise on this forum.

But you can call me. I would be happy to discuss Cape Buffalo .

Bob 813-310-6992
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
curt672 wrote on Robmill70's profile.
So What's the story on the 340 ??? thanks Curt
rdog wrote on Bob Nelson 35Whelen's profile.
Bob i was at Rebel gun works last Friday they had once fired 25/20 brass in their up stairs section , how are the knees going?
 
Top