Reaction score
Media
Hunting reports
Africa
USA/Canada
Member of
Courtney Hunting Club, NRA Life Member, SCI Kansas City Chapter
Hunted
Zimbabwe,Namibia, South Africa, KwaZulu Natal, Kalahari, Northwest, Limpopo, Gauteng, APNR Kruger Area. USA Georgia, South Carolina, Arkansas, New Mexico, North Carolina and Texas
Well folks I am 31 days out from taking another trip to Namibia as the thread title suggests. Once again my adventure will be in the hands of Pieter Delport owner of Eintracht Jagd Safaris. Delta will take me from Kansas City to Johannesburg via Atlanta, Seat 4A, on the A350-900 Flight 200. I will spend the night with a Good Friend in Johannesburg upon arrival and the following morning AirLink will get me to Windhoek.
As many of you will recall my 2021 hunt with Mr. Delport turned out to be the most exciting adventure to date in my 63 years on God’s good earth. Note my avatar is testament to the excitement of the previous hunt. Pieter is an excellent host, true gentleman and outstanding PH……and that is why I am hunting with him again.
So come along for the ride and enjoy the story as it unfolds.

Enjoy....looking forward to the report....

Sounds like the start of another grand adventure! What’s on the wishlist for this hunt?

I do hope that tomahawk ribeye is on the menue arrival day in camp. Namibian beef is simply outstanding.

IMG_5406.jpeg

Good luck and ssafe travels Charlie.

Looking forward to hearing about your next adventure Charlie!
What is the main dish this time around? :)

IMG_5821.jpeg
Thank goodness this will not be the travel rule.

Enjoy Charlie. I will be hunting with Pieter in late July for some plains game with the bow. I hear there are drought conditions in many parts of Namibia.

Have a good trip Charlie, what are you hunting this time around?

We are going back and hunting with Ekuja Safari's again Next year.

Excellent! Looking forward to following your adventure.

If you see Proppie in Joburg tell him HI for me

Enjoy Charlie. I will be hunting with Pieter in late July for some plains game with the bow. I hear there are drought conditions in many parts of Namibia.
I regret to say that if that 60” kudu steps out he will not be there when you arrive @Lee M

Yay, another safari in the making. Looking forward to your hunt report.

Pictures and notes. Good luck Charlie

Awesome Charlie! Whats on the list this go around?

Well folks I am 31 days out from taking another trip to Namibia as the thread title suggests. Once again my adventure will be in the hands of Pieter Delport owner of Eintracht Jagd Safaris. Delta will take me from Kansas City to Johannesburg via Atlanta, Seat 4A, on the A350-900 Flight 200. I will spend the night with a Good Friend in Johannesburg upon arrival and the following morning AirLink will get me to Windhoek.
As many of you will recall my 2021 hunt with Mr. Delport turned out to be the most exciting adventure to date in my 63 years on God’s good earth. Note my avatar is testament to the excitement of the previous hunt. Pieter is an excellent host, true gentleman and outstanding PH……and that is why I am hunting with him again.
So come along for the ride and enjoy the story as it unfolds.
I can not wait to hear of this next great adventure!

Wish you the best of luck, Charlie :D Cheers:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
railrunnernw

Latest profile posts

Nick BOWKER HUNTING SOUTH AFRICA wrote on EGS-HQ's profile.
Hi EGS

I read your thread with interest. Would you mind sending me that PDF? May I put it on my website?

Rob
85lc wrote on Douglas Johnson's profile.
Please send a list of books and prices.
Black wildebeest hunted this week!
Cwoody wrote on Woodcarver's profile.
Shot me email if Beretta 28 ga DU is available
Thank you