NAMIBIA: My Leopard Hunt Begins

we had a female leopard come in an hour after honey badgers..but I hope you have better luck than I did!
We had no sign of the cat after the badgers left. Definitely his area judging by the ground scrapes. Hopefully tonight is the night. Out of time.
 
Your taking some great animals there buddy. I hope that cat decide to come to the bait for you as you are earning him with some hard hunting. Looks like your Ph is working hard for you so that is in your favor. Good luck on your last few days.
Couldn't ask for a better PH bill. Working hard all the time. Really focused on the game.
 
Johnny I am literally on the edge of my seat reading this... Really pulling for you!
 
We had no sign of the cat after the badgers left. Definitely his area judging by the ground scrapes. Hopefully tonight is the night. Out of time.


Get out there and piss on his scrapes! Good luck.
 
Yes wish you success this night, my humble advice is to smack that cat a soon you see it and have a clear picture of it in the scope, many cats disappear in the dark after a few seconds near to the bait and never return, and this is the last chans...
 
Yes wish you success this night, my humble advice is to smack that cat a soon you see it and have a clear picture of it in the scope, many cats disappear in the dark after a few seconds near to the bait and never return, and this is the last chans...
Yes sir, as soon as I have vitals in my scope I'll let er rip! Hopefully I'll have that chance.
 
@johnnyblues , just a quick bit of advice......you need to go find the biggest pile of wet elephant shit and go roll through it, works wonders.......if no elephant in area find the freshest horse crap...
 
Simon! C'mon now don't I have enough problems. Lol
 
Then you can wear those same cloths on the plane and make some new friends.
 
Sitting on a bus with a bunch of junior high football players. A leopard in a blind doesn't sound to bad. Relax inhale exhale squeeze trigger
 
You got this Johnny, if you believe it WILL happen. Ol spots is just gunna make you earn him. I wouldn't want it any other way.
 
2:30am local in Namibia...... It's GO TIME!!!! @johnnyblues
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,423
Messages
1,575,730
Members
170,385
Latest member
ChanceMaho
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

Hornedfrogbbq wrote on Rhoyland4's profile.
Do you mind me asking what auction you are referencing? I'm not in the market for any of those rifles...just curious.

Frosty in Fort Worth
K_P wrote on Buckleyguy12's profile.
Good morning from Montana.

I'm looking at a post from 2018 where you were looking for a lefty Winchester in .375 H&H Magnum. I'm selling mine. My email is [redacted] in the event that you're still searching for a unicorn.

Best,

Kelly Palmer
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
 
Top