Congratulations and great thinking on getting home early. I've heard that sound in Ann's voice when I came home early from traveling for work. It is worth any effort it takes.
Congratulations @slam8031 ! And thanks for sharing this hair raising adventure! I can only imagine what went through your head when the leopard growled and jumped up during the tracking after the shot. Especially in low light, reduced visibility and firearms all around!
Very well done!
I'm looking at a post from 2018 where you were looking for a lefty Winchester in .375 H&H Magnum. I'm selling mine. My email is [redacted] in the event that you're still searching for a unicorn.
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.