NAMIBIA: Mr. Spots In Namibia

1637285546424.jpeg
 
Great looking cat. Congrats on getting him. Your PH did a great job for you.
Bruce
 
What great adventureS. You collected some great trophies. Congrats !!
 
Congratulations on a very nice cat and glad you decided to write it up!!!
 
The joke was I was squeezing all the juice from the lemon in my 72 hours!!!
 
Edge —you convinced me!
 
Well done congratulations. Great write up, thanks.
 
Well prepared and planned hunt. Your PH did a great job.
You are all very fortunate that cat went the other way in the dark. Damn. :E Shocked:

Very nice Leopard. Congratulations.
 
You are indeed correct! On all accounts! Thank you!!
 
Fairly sure @BRICKBURN my eyes were doing that emoji!!!
 
Congratulations and great thinking on getting home early. I've heard that sound in Ann's voice when I came home early from traveling for work. It is worth any effort it takes.
 
Congratulations @slam8031 ! And thanks for sharing this hair raising adventure! I can only imagine what went through your head when the leopard growled and jumped up during the tracking after the shot. Especially in low light, reduced visibility and firearms all around!
Very well done!
 
Thank you! That was an incredibly tense moment in an already tense situation!!
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,300
Messages
1,572,080
Members
169,490
Latest member
mibeerpamab1972
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

K_P wrote on Buckleyguy12's profile.
Good morning from Montana.

I'm looking at a post from 2018 where you were looking for a lefty Winchester in .375 H&H Magnum. I'm selling mine. My email is kdp59935@gmail.com in the event that you're still searching for a unicorn.

Best,

Kelly Palmer
Andrew62 wrote on JBonw762's profile.
Hello, I asked the question I did simply to bump it to the top for you. I have a 416 Taylor or I would be very interested in it! It's a real beauty!
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
 
Top