NAMIBIA: Leopard Hunt In Namibia

Doug3006

AH legend
Joined
Nov 18, 2015
Messages
3,111
Reaction score
12,185
Media
24
Hunting reports
Africa
5
USA/Canada
1
Member of
SCI, NRA
Hunted
Namibia (X3), Zambia, Zimbabwe, South Africa
My friends, tomorrow I leave for Africa once again! I’ll be hunting leopard with Immenhof Safaris in Namibia. In the Erongo Region northwest of Omaruru. As always, my partner in crime will be @Jeff505. His mission is to help shoot bait!

We’re flying on Lufthansa. We depart from St. Louis tomorrow afternoon, and land early the next morning in Frankfurt, Germany. Then after a brief 14 hour layover, we’ll fly directly to Windhoek, Namibia. Shawn at Gracy Travel has made all of the arrangements.

I have high hopes for this route. Lufthansa began flying direct from St. Louis to Frankfurt a couple of years ago. This gets us to Namibia with one stop on the same carrier. We will not have to touch our guns or checked bags until we arrive in Namibia.

I plan on sending the hunt report in installments as the Safari unfolds. Technology permitting.

Now, for the long 28 hours to elapse!


2792EDE5-7118-4EA1-A4CC-FF01203823C9.jpeg
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Wishing you the best of luck and a safe trip!
 
Looking forward to the hunt report. I’m taking a similar route in June, only out of Chicago. Javier from Travel With Guns hooked us up.
 
Good luck!
 
Safe travels! Last year I had a 10 hour layover in Frankfurt and it's loooooooooooooooooooong.

HH
 
Safe travels and best of luck on getting your leopard. Of all the hunts I’ve ever done, my leopard hunt was the most mentally challenging. Stay positive and it can happen at any second. Looking forward to reading the report.
 
My friends, tomorrow I leave for Africa once again! I’ll be hunting leopard with Immenhof Safaris in Namibia. In the Erongo Region northwest of Omaruru. As always, my partner in crime will be @Jeff505. His mission is to help shoot bait!

We’re flying on Lufthansa. We depart from St. Louis tomorrow afternoon, and land early the next morning in Frankfurt, Germany. Then after a brief 14 hour layover, we’ll fly directly to Windhoek, Namibia. Shawn at Gracy Travel has made all of the arrangements.

I have high hopes for this route. Lufthansa began flying direct from St. Louis to Frankfurt a couple of years ago. This gets us to Namibia with one stop on the same carrier. We will not have to touch our guns or checked bags until we arrive in Namibia.

I plan on sending the hunt report in installments as the Safari unfolds. Technology permitting.

Now, for the long 28 hours to elapse!
Good Luck!
 
Safe travels and best of luck. Looking forward to hearing about your journey.
 
Having taken a leopard in Namibia I envy your trip!!!! Have a great experience!!!
 
good luck and shoot straight! Looking forward to hearing about it.
 
Safe travels and shoot straight! Look forward to your posts.
 
We’d like to stay awake in Frankfurt so we sleep on the flight to Windhoek. We’ll arrive at 8:30am and will hopefully be more acclimated to Namibia time. Anyway, that’s the plan.
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,308
Messages
1,572,413
Members
169,565
Latest member
LoreneDand
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

K_P wrote on Buckleyguy12's profile.
Good morning from Montana.

I'm looking at a post from 2018 where you were looking for a lefty Winchester in .375 H&H Magnum. I'm selling mine. My email is kdp59935@gmail.com in the event that you're still searching for a unicorn.

Best,

Kelly Palmer
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
 
Top