NAMIBIA: KHOMAS HIGHLAND HUNTING SAFARIS What An Adventure

Good looking trophies congratulations

The Zebra hunt was intense and I was amazed that at 400 Meters Issak could see that in the heard of 7 there were 2 males. He said one good mature stallion and 1 young one. Using the wind and terrain Issak got us into 155 meters and set the sticks up and got me lined out on the nice stallion. After a nerve racking waiting period of the herd shifting position the stallion finally presented a shot and I had my Hartsman Mountain Zebra.
747238B8-AE0C-442E-B28D-94F8E1EBFCDE.jpeg

Last edited:
The warthog turned out to be a tough nut to crack. I lost track of all the unsuccessful stalks and I learned they are no easy prey at least for me they weren’t.
I did get lucky and finally everything came together. Killed this old male and I am quite happy with him. Issak got the tusks all cleaned up for me and I brought them home with me. He was obviously right handed.
9715EB5D-F11C-427E-8A41-3358BF10CA63.jpeg

Well done all around, congratulations on a very successful "FIRST" safari. Thanks for posting your report and pictures.

Well done all around, congratulations on a very successful "FIRST" safari. Thanks for posting your report and pictures.

Thanks my first safari was a dandy and I can’t wait to go back!

Congrats and thanks for sharing!

We look forward welcoming you back in June this year. Thank you for your report.
my best and see you soon in Africa =)

I don't know how I missed this report from 6 months ago, @JG870, but enjoyed it ...belatedly. Really like that warthog with the character it shows. As a side note, Hartebeeste have suffered in many places in Namibia due to the drought, but you got a nice one, and sounds like you saw good numbers. Congrats on a fine safari, and thanks for posting.......FWB

If you’re looking for a great safari in Namibia be sure to talk with Phillip Hennings at Khomas Highland Safari’s before you book any where else you won’t be disappointed.View attachment 480597
Where did you see the rhino? Damn it Phillip! You held out on us.

Congrats…. That is cool!

I missed that report too, congrats for a great hunt !

I don't know how I missed this report from 6 months ago, @JG870, but enjoyed it ...belatedly. Really like that warthog with the character it shows. As a side note, Hartebeeste have suffered in many places in Namibia due to the drought, but you got a nice one, and sounds like you saw good numbers. Congrats on a fine safari, and thanks for posting.......FWB
Thanks Bill, we did several Hartebeest and lots of game overall.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JamisonPro

Latest profile posts

SETH RINGER wrote on RR 314's profile.
HOW MUCH ARE THEY?? PLAIN? CAMO? THX, SETH
USN
Please a prayer request due to Michael Sipple being mauled by a Cape buffalo.

Bayly Sipple Safaris on FB for company statement.
SETH RINGER wrote on Fatback's profile.
IF YOU DON'T COME UP WITH ANY .458, I WILL TRY AND GET MY KID TO PACK SOME UP FOR YOU BUT PROBABLY WOUDN'T BE TILL THIS WEEKEND AND GO OUT NEXT WEEK.
PURA VIDA, SETH
sgtsabai wrote on Sika98k's profile.
I'm unfortunately on a diet. Presently in VA hospital as Agent Orange finally caught up with me. Cancer and I no longer can speak. If all goes well I'll be out of here and back home in Thailand by end of July. Tough road but I'm a tough old guy. I'll make it that hunt.