NAMIBIA: Has Anyone Hunted With Namibia Safari Corporation?

flatwater bill

AH legend
Reaction score
Media
Hunting reports
Africa
Asia/M.East
Member of
NRA endowment member/Life member
Hunted
All 6 Continents
Has anyone hunted with Namibia Safari Corporation? I did a search on AH and did't find much. Met them at the Western Outdoor Expo in Salt Lake City, and was impressed. But would like to hear something more, if anyone has hunted with them please give me a sentence or two......thanks.........FW Bill

I nearly booked with them back in 2015 but I heard some disturbing reports from one of our members can’t remember who but and I’m not sure.
Marius knows of them.

Only a couple of reports here on AH.

Thanks, Brick..................I must not have done the search correctly, as I found nada, but will try again........................Bill

@flat8 I PM'd you back. NSC was great. Their client communication needs improvement, but I have no complaints about my hunt. It will always be one of my favorite hunts.

@flat8 I PM'd you back. NSC was great. Their client communication needs improvement, but I have no complaints about my hunt. It will always be one of my favorite hunts.
Good to hear bud.

Haha.........................been called worse...............actually, kinda like it!..........................Flat8, I mean, FWB

lmao

I nearly booked with them back in 2015 but I heard some disturbing reports from one of our members can’t remember who but and I’m not sure.
Marius knows of them.
@johnnyblues Thank you so much for your comment. I am Jaco the owner of NSC and thought to comment on this. Back in 2012 we hunted with a gentleman from Mississippi. He booked for 14 days but stayed 21 day and shot 27 trophies. He was my worst client ever, did not pay a dime for the safari and we pick up reports he wrote on this forum just to tarnish our reputation so we cannot sue him. We follow-up on his previous hunts which we sadly turns out to be a trend. Should you have any concerns or question pm me and I will be happy to reply. Our clients come first and like to improve if we can.

Thanks

Jaco

Thank you for the great comment. I really really enjoy hunting with you too. One of my favourite hunt. I know, but hey we have improve that through our new office in Windhoek.

After posting my question about Namibia Safari Corp, I went ahead and booked with them,....mostly for touring and photographic, but a little hunting too. I was very happy with the result, and am looking forward to another trip with them. Will post report soon...............FWB

How was your hunt with NSC?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FrederickD

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Cwoody wrote on Woodcarver's profile.
Shot me email if Beretta 28 ga DU is available
Thank you
Pancho wrote on Safari Dave's profile.
Enjoyed reading your post again. Believe this is the 3rd time. I am scheduled to hunt w/ Legadema in Sep. Really looking forward to it.
check out our Buff hunt deal!
Because of some clients having to move their dates I have 2 prime time slots open if anyone is interested to do a hunt
5-15 May
or 5-15 June is open!
shoot me a message for a good deal!
dogcat1 wrote on skydiver386's profile.
I would be interested in it if you pass. Please send me the info on the gun shop if you do not buy it. I have the needed ammo and brass.
Thanks,
Ross