My hammer doubles

I have a I. Hollis 450 Express, and George Gibbs 500 BPE.
Hope to add a 10 Bore and a 577 to the collection. Also a few German double's (16 bore under lever, 16x9.3/72R cape gun, and a 43 Mauser double under lever.)
Cheers
Added this WJ Jeffery in .557 3 1/4, 6.5 Drams w/ 650gr Bullet,
Cheers
W J JEFFERYS 577 N4B.jpg
 
Since others threw in smoothbores, I’ll show this pretty Belgian 16ga.
001E3159-B036-4D1A-9C6A-3FD023D7BDA5.jpeg

6E55758D-B8D5-45AA-938B-F6C5C8CBFEC8.jpeg

CD79AB53-1380-4CB4-A6F3-9DE8D9074B67.jpeg


097BFDDA-938D-44AC-B2AC-75662E69E8F3.jpeg

I was high bidder just this last weekend, so I haven’t taken delivery yet, but it looks like a good one and something I’ll be taking to the field this Fall for dove and quail.

Ed Z
 
Since others threw in smoothbores, I’ll show this pretty Belgian 16ga.
View attachment 615985
View attachment 615986
View attachment 615987

View attachment 615988
I was high bidder just this last weekend, so I haven’t taken delivery yet, but it looks like a good one and something I’ll be taking to the field this Fall for dove and quail.

Ed Z
Very nice looking gun.

The inscription on the barrels mentions "For White Powder". Definitely not a gun I would show a certain president's kid...
 
The inscription on the barrels mentions "For White Powder"

hmmmm...I wonder what that actually means? I'm not sure why they would make the distinction for smokeless powder, except maybe to say it will withstand smokeless loads...

Ed
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,355
Messages
1,573,955
Members
169,875
Latest member
AngeliaFro
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

jnelson wrote on Jjhog's profile.
might think about getting these bullets to me
K_P wrote on Buckleyguy12's profile.
Good morning from Montana.

I'm looking at a post from 2018 where you were looking for a lefty Winchester in .375 H&H Magnum. I'm selling mine. My email is [redacted] in the event that you're still searching for a unicorn.

Best,

Kelly Palmer
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
 
Top