Reaction score
Deals & offers
Media
Articles
Hunting reports
Africa
Member of
SCI, DSC
I am a long time member here in AH and have worked in the Safari business since 1996 with a focus on Zimbabwe. I was born and live in Maine and still travel to Africa yearly.

Although my novel is fiction, the years of experiences while in Africa is the fuel for many of the events that transpire throughout the novel.
I am excited to share this story with the many Africa enthusiast here on AH.

The book can be found at the link below on Amazon and many other sites. It is also available in the e-book form on Kindle.

Thanks and I look forward to feedback from many of you.

https://www.amazon.com/Sibanda-Tim-...TF8&qid=1505750076&sr=8-1&keywords=tim+farren

Screen Shot 2017-09-18 at 11.16.56 AM.png
71pnyCySTiL.jpg
81iOHlqONQL.jpg

I'm always up for a good read, I'll give it a go.
Thanks

I just bought the Kindle version. Good luck. I hope it does well.

Tim,

I always enjoy reading books by people I know or who I have met. Certainly looking forward your book!

All the best.

Tim,

I always enjoy reading books by people I know or who I have met. Certainly looking forward your book!

All the best.
Wheel! Good to hear from you again. I trust all is well. Thank for getting my book and please let me know how you like it.

Definitely interested in this one! Has great reviews.

I have heard of another slightly famous author from Maine! ;)

ok,just bought your book,should get it on the 25th.

Good luck on your book. Looks interesting. Gonna purchase it and download it onto my Kindle.

I am humbled by the support shown thus far on AH. I cannot express how much I appreciate it.
I only hope you all enjoy.
Thanks again and keep it coming.

Your plot has me thinking....If Uncle Bob dies in 2019 when I am in Zim, I am staying as close to John Sharp as I can without being accused of having a man-crush!

Best of luck with your book.

Tim

Your plot has me thinking....If Uncle Bob dies in 2019 when I am in Zim, I am staying as close to John Sharp as I can without being accused of having a man-crush!

Best of luck with your book.

Tim
I am sure John will "make a plan"

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LuciaWains

Latest profile posts

Impact shots from the last hunt

Early morning Impala hunt, previous link was wrong video

Headshot on jackal this morning

Mature Eland Bull taken in Tanzania, at 100 yards, with 375 H&H, 300gr, Federal Premium Expanding bullet.

20231012_145809~2.jpg