My first 375

ReddingArcher

AH member
Joined
Apr 26, 2021
Messages
33
Reaction score
67
Hey gents, I recently picked up my first 375 H&H. It’s a CZ 550. I’d been looking for one of these or a Model 70 for a while, just never found anything local to me as I wanted to fondle it before buying. My neighbor called me one day and said this was at one of the local gun shops. So I went down and started the paperwork. I don’t know much about these guns but figured it was a good place to start. I picked it up for $1500. Apparently it’s got some good juju as it’s been to Africa a couple of times and taken buffalo. How do you guys think I did on the gun? It’s kind of lite a fire in me on big bore stuff, I’ve been looking into a 416 Rigby or 404J now! My plan is to get to Africa in the next few years!
 

Attachments

  • IMG_7271.jpeg
    IMG_7271.jpeg
    2.6 MB · Views: 166
  • IMG_7272.jpeg
    IMG_7272.jpeg
    3.3 MB · Views: 162
  • IMG_7273.jpeg
    IMG_7273.jpeg
    1.8 MB · Views: 164
Yessir! You did a fine job, there! Good luck going forward!
 
great gun and a hardworker
 
Is that a leather covered magazine floorplate?
 
Hey gents, I recently picked up my first 375 H&H. It’s a CZ 550. I’d been looking for one of these or a Model 70 for a while, just never found anything local to me as I wanted to fondle it before buying. My neighbor called me one day and said this was at one of the local gun shops. So I went down and started the paperwork. I don’t know much about these guns but figured it was a good place to start. I picked it up for $1500. Apparently it’s got some good juju as it’s been to Africa a couple of times and taken buffalo. How do you guys think I did on the gun? It’s kind of lite a fire in me on big bore stuff, I’ve been looking into a 416 Rigby or 404J now! My plan is to get to Africa in the next few years!
Welcome to the King of Rifles Clan. You have acquired the ultimate in the one gun realm.
 
You got a very good deal and the 375 will let you hunt most anything you want.
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,325
Messages
1,573,088
Members
169,696
Latest member
pmetnewsfiblie1970
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

K_P wrote on Buckleyguy12's profile.
Good morning from Montana.

I'm looking at a post from 2018 where you were looking for a lefty Winchester in .375 H&H Magnum. I'm selling mine. My email is [redacted] in the event that you're still searching for a unicorn.

Best,

Kelly Palmer
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
 
Top