Music Enthusiasts?

Yes, of course! Right there with Celtic Woman
I was in High Scholl. (strange time to find Enya) There's a lot of gems in her albums,

But that Watermark Album was pretty serious, it struck a chord.

 
Last edited:
@fourfive8, etc.

I came across a form of this (in a movie).
I wonder if you've heard this .. phenomenal!

 
I'm still stuck on international eclectic.... broadening horizons don't you know :)
Here's a pleasant and short music video mix done at a school in Nepal. Sponsored by Rambabu Subedi who provides a clearinghouse for a lot of these videos for kids in Nepal.
This one is about taking care of the air, water and soil of the Nepal homeland.

 
One more for the Celts among us. Sharon Shannon is an Irish national treasure, and Galway Girl is perfection.

 
I'm no audiophile and certainly not a sound snob. More of a music, voice and music video enthusiast. IMO, it's almost a waste of time and does no justice to the work nor talent required to produce it if listening/watching with poor equipment. I think at minimum, either ear buds or headphones with good tonal range including lower bass frequency and noise cancellation capability is needed. Anyway, I've found that Apple AirPods Pro provide the best all around sound quality for serious listening. Wired earbuds are OK as are most headphones even the somewhat expensive brands like Beats still are not quite up to the sound quality of the AirPods Pro set to full noise block/cancellation.

With music videos, I tend to like the amateur, low budget productions out of Nepal. An exampl: Unique music, voice mix along with very elegant dance. First one, already posted, is Rukum Market by Sister Squad. What's notable is the simple yet extremely elegant dance talent by Rajni Gurung.

 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,259
Messages
1,570,055
Members
168,825
Latest member
cingnanewzeu1983
 

 

 

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

curt672 wrote on Robmill70's profile.
So What's the story on the 340 ??? thanks Curt
rdog wrote on Bob Nelson 35Whelen's profile.
Bob i was at Rebel gun works last Friday they had once fired 25/20 brass in their up stairs section , how are the knees going?
hunted So Africa 4 times and more to come
 
Top