Mozambique Leopard Sable Combo Hunt

The nerve wrecking part of a leopard hunt...the follow up...
follow up (1).jpeg
 
Wow beautiful cat. :E Day Dreaming: I can't wait to be there and get mine
 
@gizmo , everyday is a day closer to your leopard.....:A Thumbs Up::A Thumbs Up:
 
Great trail cam pics! Would love to go after a leopard in the future, definitely on the bucket list
 
I sure could use an extra $25k about now......
 
@reedy0312 , I hope your bucket list comes soon before they also try close leopard.
 
Simon,

The Leopard is up next on my list, hopefully 2017 or 2018, because like you mentioned, who knows if a import ban will be imposed on them next!
 
Camp being prepared for the returning hunters.
Boma smoke.jpeg
 
Man I want to hunt leopard!
 
Ditto......
 
Haha Kurt and soon he will be in your trophy room!!
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,297
Messages
1,570,980
Members
169,087
Latest member
lustnocirro1980
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

autofire wrote on ThinAirHunter's profile.
I think forum prohibits making reference or giving personal references to PH/Outfitters that don't advertise on this forum.

But you can call me. I would be happy to discuss Cape Buffalo .

Bob 813-310-6992
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
curt672 wrote on Robmill70's profile.
So What's the story on the 340 ??? thanks Curt
rdog wrote on Bob Nelson 35Whelen's profile.
Bob i was at Rebel gun works last Friday they had once fired 25/20 brass in their up stairs section , how are the knees going?
 
Top