MOZ Terrorist Attack..

Has anyone heard from Chupungu - Kambako on whether they plan to rebuild the Kambako camp on the Lugenda river or not?
 
ISIS is expanding across Africa, Nigeria, Niger, Chad, Cameroon, Burkina Faso, Somalia, the eastern Congo, and Mozambique.

Luckily the US still conducts air operations and the Green Berets are there training locals to fight.
In February of ‘24, I spent a night in Doula on my way up to Garoua for my Lord Derby hunt. When I stepped off the elevator in the morning, the very first person I saw in the hotel lobby was a United States Army Ranger and he was talking with a Cameroonian soldier. I’m a big believer in supporting our military so I walked right up to them, stuck out my hand and told our soldier “Thank You for your service to our country” while shaking hands. He replied “You’re an American, where’s home?” I told him I was from California and he was from Texas. He then asked what I was doing in Cameroon, and I told him I was heading up north to go hunting. He replied, “Yeah, us too!”

Up till then I did not realize our government had a significant presence in that region of Africa. I found out that we maintain a base outside Garoua which is supplied by C-130’s shuttling in supplies and personnel. Being up north where Cameroon is narrow puts our forces in close proximity to Nigeria, Chad, CAR, Niger, Mali, Burkina Faso, Benin and other tropical paradises. I imagine hunting is pretty good for them, but not the 4 legged kind.
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,320
Messages
1,572,874
Members
169,632
Latest member
CDZKing525
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

K_P wrote on Buckleyguy12's profile.
Good morning from Montana.

I'm looking at a post from 2018 where you were looking for a lefty Winchester in .375 H&H Magnum. I'm selling mine. My email is kdp59935@gmail.com in the event that you're still searching for a unicorn.

Best,

Kelly Palmer
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
 
Top