More guns, more safety

AfricaHunting.com

Founder
AH ambassador
Joined
Oct 1, 2007
Messages
14,041
Reaction score
10,650
Website
www.africahunting.com
Media
5,597
Articles
321
Article sent to me by AH member to be posted…


more-guns-more-safety.jpg
 
The Bill of Rights of the U.S. Constitution are challenging statements to all government officials.

The first question that has to be answered is are these human rights granted by the government or by God. If they are granted by the government then the government can remove them. If they are granted by God then the government must recognize a higher atthority than itself.

Jefferson wrote in the U.S. Declaration of Independence that all men are created equal. I firmly believe he was not just referring to those people living in the U.S. I also believe that those 1st 10 amendments are granted by God and therefore ALL men have them. So I will use my freedom of speech to point to the tyranny of government and my right to keep and bare arms to protect the rights I was born with.

Yes this lesson finds it way into all my classes.
 
amen to that.
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,325
Messages
1,572,941
Members
169,655
Latest member
NehuSinhi
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

K_P wrote on Buckleyguy12's profile.
Good morning from Montana.

I'm looking at a post from 2018 where you were looking for a lefty Winchester in .375 H&H Magnum. I'm selling mine. My email is [redacted] in the event that you're still searching for a unicorn.

Best,

Kelly Palmer
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
 
Top