Moderator For A Day - Ban Button Auction

Bet you get a lot more taxidermy done!.................
Lol I’ve actually been so busy between the shop and ranch lately I haven’t been on here much lately. Much to the relief of several people I think.
 
Makes that sponsorship a great deal now, doesn't it? rest easy, You're safe...
 
1. 1x One day BAN - $5 @Hogpatrol
2. 1x One Week BAN - $15 @crudeoildude
3. 1x One Month BAN - $20 @Royal27
4. 1x Six Months BAN - $175 anonymous
5. 1x LIFT THE BAN BUTTON -$100 @K-man
 
A nice bid just came in for #3 and #4.

1. 1x One day BAN - $5 @Hogpatrol
2. 1x One Week BAN - $15 @crudeoildude
3. 1x One Month BAN - $30 anonymous
4. 1x Six Months BAN - $200 anonymous
5. 1x LIFT THE BAN BUTTON -$100 @K-man
 
My wife's good for saying "What's so important on there that you're not listening to me". If she finds out about this auction, I'm toast.(n)
 
My "lift the ban" bid may get real popular when someone starts to panic..... Need their AH fix? I know a guy... Ha ha
 
1. 1x One day BAN - $5 @Hogpatrol
2. 1x One Week BAN - $15 @crudeoildude
3. 1x One Month BAN - $50 anonymous
4. 1x Six Months BAN - $200 anonymous
5. 1x LIFT THE BAN BUTTON -$100 @K-man
 
This just tells me that we do too good a job around here.
 
1. 1x One day BAN - $5 @Hogpatrol
2. 1x One Week BAN - $15 @crudeoildude
3. 1x One Month BAN - $50 anonymous
4. 1x Six Months BAN - $200 anonymous
5. 1x LIFT THE BAN BUTTON -$100 @K-man


I'll go $55 on the one month ban.

Knowing that the next time someone starts blathering on about everyone needing to stick together and that we should all agree with each other I can just make them go silent, well, that's priceless!
 
:LOL:

1. 1x One day BAN - $5 @Hogpatrol
2. 1x One Week BAN - $15 @crudeoildude
3. 1x One Month BAN - $55 @Royal27
4. 1x Six Months BAN - $200 anonymous
5. 1x LIFT THE BAN BUTTON -$100 @K-man
 
I'll go 250 on the 6 month and 150 on the lift the ban. It's about to get real around here:A Rock::V Chainsaw::V Make My Day:
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,271
Messages
1,570,210
Members
168,861
Latest member
KalaWoodru
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

curt672 wrote on Robmill70's profile.
So What's the story on the 340 ??? thanks Curt
rdog wrote on Bob Nelson 35Whelen's profile.
Bob i was at Rebel gun works last Friday they had once fired 25/20 brass in their up stairs section , how are the knees going?
hunted So Africa 4 times and more to come
 
Top