Menefe Stag Hunter

FOsteology

Silver supporter
AH veteran
Joined
Jun 29, 2026
Messages
139
Reaction score
222
Location
Texas
Media
4
Hunted
RSA, Namibia, Zimbabwe, Alaska, Saskatchewan, Hawaii, Germany, All Over USA
Large Stag Hunter by Rocky Menefe

154 CM Steel, Stag Scales, red liners, tapered tang, sedged spine, stainless pins and thong hole.

9 1/4" OAL 4 1/2" handle 4 3/4" Blade 4" Cutting Edge

Comes with a Parsons deluxe sheath (RH) and lanyard (J. Gies, Little Buffalo Braiding)

It'll fill your hand!

450 shipped

1786576445638.jpeg
P1010002.jpg
P1010004.jpg
P1010005.jpg
P1010006.jpg
 
Very good looking knife.
 
How about 400
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,295
Messages
1,571,947
Members
169,469
Latest member
LupeMcConn
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

Andrew62 wrote on JBonw762's profile.
Hello, I asked the question I did simply to bump it to the top for you. I have a 416 Taylor or I would be very interested in it! It's a real beauty!
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
 
Top