Meeting with Norma Reps tomorrow - Pass along your requests for brass/ammo that you would like to see imported to the US in the near future.

Your choices are excellent. 500 Jeffery is non-existent. 505 Gibbs the same. Beyond that, somebody for some price sells about everything *except* the metric calibers:

7x57 / r
8x57 / r
7x64
7x65r
9.3x64
Sounds good.
we do have 500 Jeffery (Nosler headstamp but made by Norma brass in stock - it’s in very short supply)

We also have 505 Gibbs brass and ammo in stock.

8x57 JRS is in stock and we're able to offer a better price on it compared to some of the other hard to get calibers:

7x64 is also in stock (in the legacy brass section):
500 Jeffrey, loaded cartridges as well as brass as a component. Thanks for looking out, John

I'll second the vote for 308 Norma Magnum loaded ammo and/or brass cases, and also 275 Rigby.

I believe Hornady is the only game in town for the 450-400 3” and the 450 NE 3 1/4” as far as factory loaded ammunition goes. 300 H&H doesn’t have that much support either in factory ammo. I imagine that stuff would fly off the shelves

How about asking if they would consider sending some of their product to Canada? .404 Jeffery, 9.3x62, 6.5x55, 7x57- we'll take anything!

8x57 JRS is in stock and we're able to offer a better price on it compared to some of the other hard to get calibers
I would ask for 8x57 JR; either loaded ammunition or unprimed brass. Although I can size the JRS down to JR, the correct headstamp might be useful for processing thru Customs if I were to take this on an overseas hunt.

And as long as we're "wishing upon a star" -- .450-400 NE brass with a ".400 NE" or ".400 Nitro" headstamp for the same reason. But I suspect that would be a very small number of customers.

Good luck with your meeting!

7mm Weatherby brass would be good.

It would be interesting to learn from Norma what kind of criteria they would be looking for in order to make a run of ammo or cases for a specific caliber. For any particular caliber, are they simply looking for a certain volume of demand or anything else; and if so, what is that level of demand in terms of numbers?

i have had trouble finding 458 win mag brass, thanks

Factory Orxy loads in the US!!!

Its so hard to find a good bonded load in the US. Accubonds are too soft for what im looking for and fusions might as well not be even be "bonded"

How about asking if they would consider sending some of their product to Canada? .404 Jeffery, 9.3x62, 6.5x55, 7x57- we'll take anything!
Will do. Also I’m planning on looking into the legality of shipping components to CA and SA. If anyone has tips to expedite this, let me know so I can help you out. We have most of what you need in stock.

7mm Weatherby brass would be good.
We have 7mm Wby Mag brass in stock. I will add it to the website for purchase later today and let you know when it’s up.

+1 on the 8x57 JR--and if they are not in real demand, then WHY do they sell out so quickly on all purchasing sites??

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HowardDove

Latest profile posts

check out our Buff hunt deal!
Because of some clients having to move their dates I have 2 prime time slots open if anyone is interested to do a hunt
5-15 May
or 5-15 June is open!
shoot me a message for a good deal!
dogcat1 wrote on skydiver386's profile.
I would be interested in it if you pass. Please send me the info on the gun shop if you do not buy it. I have the needed ammo and brass.
Thanks,
Ross
Jackal hunt on triggercam,

Jackal hunt on triggercam,