Medical Evacuation

MATK1

Reaction score
Member of
QDMA D/U
CAN ANT ONE TELL ME IF THEY HAVE USED ANT OF THE AIR RESCUE I.E GLOBAL RESCUE OR MED JET I AM GOING TO ZIM ON A 14 DAY BUFF ELE LEPORD AND IT SOUNDS LIKE A GOOD IDEA TO HAVE ONE ANY BODY GOT ANY INFO

I was unfortunate in Zim last year and fell while leopard hunting severely crushing a shoulder. I used Global Rescue to arrange flights to get me home for surgery in an emergency. I first tried changing my flights with no success. Global Rescue ended up buying one way tickets on another airline to get us back. I was very happy with the way their control center handled everything. I will not hunt overseas again without buying their insurance.

Luckily, I have never had to use a med evac service but I recommend Global Rescue as well. I believe they are top-notch as they have very quick response teams and access to medically equipped helicopters, jets and commercial aircraft and they will return you to the hospital of your choice. For more info go to: Global Rescue

Lori

I HAVE JUST SET IT UP THANKS FOR THE INFO

Perfect - I hope you don't need the services but at least you have the "peace of mind" now!

Lori

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rowan458

Latest profile posts

USN
Please a prayer request due to Michael Sipple being mauled by a Cape buffalo.

Bayly Sipple Safaris on FB for company statement.
SETH RINGER wrote on Fatback's profile.
IF YOU DON'T COME UP WITH ANY .458, I WILL TRY AND GET MY KID TO PACK SOME UP FOR YOU BUT PROBABLY WOUDN'T BE TILL THIS WEEKEND AND GO OUT NEXT WEEK.
PURA VIDA, SETH
sgtsabai wrote on Sika98k's profile.
I'm unfortunately on a diet. Presently in VA hospital as Agent Orange finally caught up with me. Cancer and I no longer can speak. If all goes well I'll be out of here and back home in Thailand by end of July. Tough road but I'm a tough old guy. I'll make it that hunt.
sgtsabai wrote on Wyfox's profile.
Nice one there. I guided for mulies and elk for about 10 or so years in northern New Mexico.