Man the hunter

Matetsi

New member
Joined
Nov 27, 2014
Messages
5
Reaction score
22
Media
1
Been a licensed PH in Zimbabwe since 1992, Tanzania since 2002, Mozambique since 2010 and two Provinces of South Africa since 2013. Full time freelance PH.
Live in South Africa now.
Hunting Passion: to follow fresh elephant tracks in the early morning with all the sounds and smells.
 
Welcome to AH Matetsi, sounds like you can make some valuable contribitions on AH.
 
Welcome Matetsi, good to have you join us!
 
Welcome to AH Matetsi! Looking forward to your participation.
 
welcome to AH matetsi
enjoy the site
 
Welcome!

Looking forward to stories and pictures!
 
Welcome to AH.

Looking forward to your participation.
 
Welcome to the best forum.
 
Welcome to AH Matetsi!
 
Welcome to AH, Matetsi !
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,281
Messages
1,571,595
Members
169,377
Latest member
CoralTyt26
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
 
Top