Love at First Sight

Sounds like you have a great wife and a good friend. Now that is a wealthy man !!!

jaustin

My wife caught me rubbing the stock of my William Douglas 407 against my cheek to see how smooth it was. I will never live that one down. Take to your gun room before you spend too much time with it.

A sissy pad is recommended to get started with. Happy shooting.

Jaustin,

There you have a gorgeous LADY !! Congrats to possess a masterpiece WOWWWWW!!!!!

Monish

Congratulations.... your first double rifle... even more... in a real african caliber... that is the dream of many rifle lover´s....

Sure you will enjoy it... try to do it as soon as you can organize it... that rifle deserves to visit Africa... in your hands. Obviously the logical option is a buffalo.. but you can consider also a much cheaper eland bull as an option to check your double. I hunted one eland bull recently with 404 Jeffery, open iron sights... and it was an awesome experience to arrive stalking to 60 metrers of the herd....

Great rifle.... and great wife, if she suggested you such an adquisition.
Jose
Spain

Wow...what a beauty...I'm so jealous, we can't own that kind of guns here in Holland ...

jaustin ~

Just home from Africa for 3 weeks and saw your post - what a beauty! Congratulations on the double - hope you shoot straight!

Hi Lori, This post is from last year and this is the rifle I took the elephant with in the Caprivi. I will never forget looking across the sights and watching that elephant collapse. What an experience and what a rifle. Now the only thing I am shooting has a string (practicing every day). With your help I hope to have a new story soon. Only 30 days to go.

Sorry, guess I didn't catch the date there. I'll have to here the Jumbo story sometime - and I know you'll have some more great Africa memories soon!

have fun with her she is a beauty!
and what a cool tile you have there :)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AlfonzoPal

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Black wildebeest hunted this week!
Cwoody wrote on Woodcarver's profile.
Shot me email if Beretta 28 ga DU is available
Thank you
Pancho wrote on Safari Dave's profile.
Enjoyed reading your post again. Believe this is the 3rd time. I am scheduled to hunt w/ Legadema in Sep. Really looking forward to it.
check out our Buff hunt deal!
Because of some clients having to move their dates I have 2 prime time slots open if anyone is interested to do a hunt
5-15 May
or 5-15 June is open!
shoot me a message for a good deal!