Love at First Sight

jaustin

My wife caught me rubbing the stock of my William Douglas 407 against my cheek to see how smooth it was. I will never live that one down. Take to your gun room before you spend too much time with it.

A sissy pad is recommended to get started with. Happy shooting.
 
Jaustin,

There you have a gorgeous LADY !! Congrats to possess a masterpiece WOWWWWW!!!!!

Monish
 
Congratulations.... your first double rifle... even more... in a real african caliber... that is the dream of many rifle lover´s....

Sure you will enjoy it... try to do it as soon as you can organize it... that rifle deserves to visit Africa... in your hands. Obviously the logical option is a buffalo.. but you can consider also a much cheaper eland bull as an option to check your double. I hunted one eland bull recently with 404 Jeffery, open iron sights... and it was an awesome experience to arrive stalking to 60 metrers of the herd....

Great rifle.... and great wife, if she suggested you such an adquisition.
Jose
Spain
 
Wow...what a beauty...I'm so jealous, we can't own that kind of guns here in Holland ...
 
jaustin ~

Just home from Africa for 3 weeks and saw your post - what a beauty! Congratulations on the double - hope you shoot straight!
 
Hi Lori, This post is from last year and this is the rifle I took the elephant with in the Caprivi. I will never forget looking across the sights and watching that elephant collapse. What an experience and what a rifle. Now the only thing I am shooting has a string (practicing every day). With your help I hope to have a new story soon. Only 30 days to go.
 
Sorry, guess I didn't catch the date there. I'll have to here the Jumbo story sometime - and I know you'll have some more great Africa memories soon!
 
have fun with her she is a beauty!
and what a cool tile you have there :)
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,337
Messages
1,573,260
Members
169,730
Latest member
loylisadre1982
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

K_P wrote on Buckleyguy12's profile.
Good morning from Montana.

I'm looking at a post from 2018 where you were looking for a lefty Winchester in .375 H&H Magnum. I'm selling mine. My email is [redacted] in the event that you're still searching for a unicorn.

Best,

Kelly Palmer
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
 
Top