Looks like Australian is turning to crap with reloading supplies

Let's hope their supply chain is secure and supplied.
We think having 5000 on hand is a big number.
I will bet there supply is much more than we might even attempt to guess.
Problem is it would be commercially packaged so that may explain why they don't act as a distributor for primers.
I very much hope so.

Let's hope their supply chain is secure and supplied.
We think having 5000 on hand is a big number.
I will bet there supply is much more than we might even attempt to guess.
Problem is it would be commercially packaged so that may explain why they don't act as a distributor for primers.
I very much hope so.
I very much hope so.
The older i get the more i do not trust the Bureaucracy running this country, i wonder if the minister for defense knows about the fact that we do not make primers here & it was some wanker accountant at ADI decision?

Yip, … it is becoming ‘Slim Pick’ins’ here in Germany & I’m not talking about the Cowboy actor/singer! ;)

I’ve been tracking a select variety .375 H&H rounds since January for a September Hunt … three (3) websites state, 30 - 90 days. It’s now been over 180-days & notta!? I’ll hold out another 45-days before I’m forced to compromise on what’s available VS. what I know works!

There’s allot of uncharacteristic supply chain issues negatively affecting The World right now & lame + too easy to blame bloody COVID & a low workforce, or limited raw materials due to bloody COVID low workforce for everything … makes you think alittle deeper on a nebulous scheme!?

Dear friends down under.....

There is a war here in Europe,....and we need all the primers, powder, brass and so on to keep the party running.

Please support our efforts by hitting your target with the first shot, not wasting any valuable ammunition.

When your war against the Chinese will start, we will support you the same way.

HWL

Dear friends down under.....

There is a war here in Europe,....and we need all the primers, powder, brass and so on to keep the party running.

Please support our efforts by hitting your target with the first shot, not wasting any valuable ammunition.

When your war against the Chinese will start, we will support you the same way.

HWL
I'm hoping there is no war with China.

They outnumber us by about 100 to 1 and have various large investment s in Australia, they are buying us out.

No war, Russia should realise the days of in adding countries is done. There is no need for it.

I hope the Ukraine people shoot straight and win a fight they did not pick.

I very much hope so.

The older i get the more i do not trust the Bureaucracy running this country, i wonder if the minister for defense knows about the fact that we do not make primers here & it was some wanker accountant at ADI decision?

Probably
Oz was sending primers to USA

I'm hoping there is no war with China.

They outnumber us by about 100 to 1 and have various large investment s in Australia, they are buying us out.

No war, Russia should realise the days of in adding countries is done. There is no need for it.

I hope the Ukraine people shoot straight and win a fight they did not pick.

Yes indeed

Has Woodleigh started again?
I couldn’t pick up anything this afternoon

@Dr Ray

I think a shipment of primers were turned back. That what @Bob Nelson 35Whelen heard and relayed to me. Seems to be a really dumb idea but he only told me what he had heard.

China or Chinese companies have a lot of land, Mines and who knows what else. Those are just what I know of.

In the city there is a Bank of China, why do we need that when Aussie banks are closing smaller branches?

I have contacted Woodleigh a few times. I got a pretty good reply from Geoff in April, I believe it.

They are re-building slowly, they have not given a timeframe to return to production, as they progress it will become clearer to them.

I wonder if the dick heads in power in Australia have ramped up production of military ammo in case we need it due to the threat from china. I dough it, they are too occupied with trivial bullshit , climate change, gay rights, electric cars, digging dirt on each other . may be we could buy ammo from china ! or Russia !
Rdog, have you considered running for political office down under? I would vote for you if I was an Australian citizen. You made me laugh on a Friday. Thanks and good luck over there, TheGrayRider.

if you didn,t have your supplies built up before the cluster F*C*, its been a rough road to haul. when primers do show up they run between 100-120 dollars a thousand.
I remember the great primer shortage when slick Willy was in office. That one taught me well and since then I have kept my stock high and am in good shape to keep shooting for years. The ones that I feel sorry for are those new shooters who now discover that not only is ammo scarce and expensive but hand loading components and equipment are also off the charts.

Bertram is an alternative local source of projectiles while Woodleigh are working things out.

Gday,

5 or more years ago we were told this was coming and I passed this info onto everyone, including clients and customers, who would listen

I'm way in at the end of No Where and can get most components easily
Projectiles, powder, primers and cases easy as
May have to wait but all obtainable

The boutique stuff is bit harder but I don't use the little stuff so much

We are very lucky in Oz to have some of the best components avail to us

ADI for powder and cases
Woodleigh for projectiles
Bertram for cases and projectiles
Atomic 29 for projectiles
OEP for projectiles

Plus a heap of smaller operators

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Silke2404

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

85lc wrote on Douglas Johnson's profile.
Please send a list of books and prices.
Black wildebeest hunted this week!
Cwoody wrote on Woodcarver's profile.
Shot me email if Beretta 28 ga DU is available
Thank you
Pancho wrote on Safari Dave's profile.
Enjoyed reading your post again. Believe this is the 3rd time. I am scheduled to hunt w/ Legadema in Sep. Really looking forward to it.