Looking for some Eastern Cape Driven hunts / Culling

brinkmann

Reaction score
Member of
SCI, NSK
Hunted
South Africa, Namibia, Zimbabwe, Zambia, Tanzania, Uganda, Mozambique, Russia, Croatia, Serbia, Türkie, Poland, Romania, Germany, Denmark, Sweden, GB, Canada,
Based in Denmark we are looking for several driven hunts in SA.
No of hunter will be from 4 to 10 per hunt.

We are looking for direct access to SA lodges / farms.

Any recomendations ?

Last edited by a moderator:
You will see an occasional cull hunt offered here in the Deals and Offers segment. I would suggest browsing those offered in the last 4 months. Not sure that I have ever seen an offer for a driven hunt. Might be some available. Likely someone will be along that can give some more info on that possibility.
Bruce

Birds or game?

Any recomendations ?
There are some eastern cape outfitters on the site that could definitely help with the driven/cull hunts.
If you have some time I’ll be posting 2 cull/trophy hunting packages that we will have available in the deep kalahari on 36,000/88,000 hectares/acres of free roaming land for 2024.
Two groups of 6 hunters max.
My best always.
Jaco.

Any recomendations ?
Good Day Sir

We have a few cull hunts available on a 16 000 acre property in the North West province of South Africa.The lodge can accommodate 4 - 10 hunters.It won't be a driven hunt but every hunter will have enough trigger time.There are good numbers of cull animals.

Regards

Rouan

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ChadwickTo

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Cwoody wrote on Woodcarver's profile.
Shot me email if Beretta 28 ga DU is available
Thank you
Pancho wrote on Safari Dave's profile.
Enjoyed reading your post again. Believe this is the 3rd time. I am scheduled to hunt w/ Legadema in Sep. Really looking forward to it.
check out our Buff hunt deal!
Because of some clients having to move their dates I have 2 prime time slots open if anyone is interested to do a hunt
5-15 May
or 5-15 June is open!
shoot me a message for a good deal!
dogcat1 wrote on skydiver386's profile.
I would be interested in it if you pass. Please send me the info on the gun shop if you do not buy it. I have the needed ammo and brass.
Thanks,
Ross