Looking for Guest House recommendation in Cape Town

scott fairchild

AH senior member
Reaction score
Member of
Life member NRA, NWTF
Hunted
South Africa
I am planning a trip with the wife for next year and would like to know if anyone has a recommendation for guest house in Cape Town near the airport or within reasonable distance that will pick us up at the airport, provide Dinner and lodging on our first night. Similar to the Afton House in J'burg.

I am planning a trip with the wife for next year and would like to know if anyone has a recommendation for guest house in Cape Town near the airport or within reasonable distance that will pick us up at the airport, provide Dinner and lodging on our first night. Similar to the Afton House in J'burg.
Hi Scott,
Are you only overnighting in Cape Town? Uber runs perfectly in Cape Town, so no need to be in close proximity to the airport. I would recommend somewhere like Greenpoint or Camp's Bay is an unbelievable suburb with excellent accommodations at the foot of the mountain. Both are probably 35min to airport.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Declan4098

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Nick BOWKER HUNTING SOUTH AFRICA wrote on EGS-HQ's profile.
Hi EGS

I read your thread with interest. Would you mind sending me that PDF? May I put it on my website?

Rob
85lc wrote on Douglas Johnson's profile.
Please send a list of books and prices.
Black wildebeest hunted this week!
Cwoody wrote on Woodcarver's profile.
Shot me email if Beretta 28 ga DU is available
Thank you