Looking For Apprentice PH For Mozambique

Hey hey hey......Simon, for next year I am first in the list.....don´t for get.....I can apply godd enough for the job.......if you are not already hooked with the girl apprentice........:sneaky:
 
Thank you Mr. Leach, please do let me know if there is any other job that best suits my experience.
I look forward to hearing from you.

Kind regards,
Kingston Baptista
+91-9930412417
 
Well......not exactly a female but I can make arragements if necessary Simon.......!!!!!!

profile.jpg


Profile image in advance for the job.....!!!!!!
 
Hello Simon I am currently Finishing my PH course in Southern Africa Wildlife College and next year I have to do an appie at least 60 hours in A big game area but I have to also do other camp duties so I have the whole year to finish the appie
 
My gosh... be careful, wish you best of luck S.
........................
Probably she is good and can for sure "behave"if she hunted with some famous people, anyhow did you already decide to take her ?

Gordon, I'll let you know if she can behave.
 
Gordon, I'll let you know if she can behave.

That's good Brick..:D:D... So far no further comments or info from Simon, so probably she doing fine..
 
My bet is the team is working their proverbial butts off getting the camp back into shape and finding Rowland Ward Sable and Leopard.
 
Akhort, 60 hours or 60 days? Brickburn you dam right.
 
Well...sooo who is she..??

Why do you keep us in the dark...present her to us man...!
 
Oh shit thats funny....
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,287
Messages
1,570,660
Members
168,925
Latest member
EugenioSel
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
curt672 wrote on Robmill70's profile.
So What's the story on the 340 ??? thanks Curt
rdog wrote on Bob Nelson 35Whelen's profile.
Bob i was at Rebel gun works last Friday they had once fired 25/20 brass in their up stairs section , how are the knees going?
hunted So Africa 4 times and more to come
 
Top