Long time listener first time caller

Bryan Baker

New member
Joined
May 4, 2018
Messages
3
Reaction score
8
Location
Dallas Texas
Media
1
Member of
DSC, SCI, Stewards of the Wild, NRA
Hunted
Africa, New Zealand, Spain, Canada, Germany, US
I have visited the forum several times for information in the past. Guess its time for a profile so I can post. Looking for reloading data on .500/.465 NE. Can anyone point me in the right direction?
 
Welcome Bryan! I promise you that someone on this forum has an answer to your question!
 
  • Like
Reactions: cls
Welcome to AH !
 
Welcome to the posting side.

Someone will have an answer.
 
Welcome Bryan! Sorry I have no info to help. That’s just more than my old bones could handle. Good luck!
 
Welcome to AH sir.
 
Welcome from NTX..... By the sound of the title to the thread you must listen to the Ticket. :)
 
Love this website and 1310 the Ticket!
 
Nice caliber! Do you have access to the Woodleigh manual? There is load data there. Otherwise, try loaddata.com.

Pictures of that double please:A Praying:

I am foolishly eyeballing the 465 H&H for a potential future build - the only other caliber with that bullet diameter :D:cool:
 
Welcome to Ah!
 
Welcome to AH!
 
Welcome from NTX..... By the sound of the title to the thread you must listen to the Ticket. :)
I do listen to the ticket!
 
Nice caliber! Do you have access to the Woodleigh manual? There is load data there. Otherwise, try loaddata.com.

Pictures of that double please:A Praying:

I am foolishly eyeballing the 465 H&H for a potential future build - the only other caliber with that bullet diameter :D:cool:

IMG_9756.JPG
I just ordered the Woodleigh loading manual. Before you mentioned it I didn't know there was one. Thanks!
 
Beautiful double!
 
Welcome to AH, Lovely rifle! Sure you could get some help on this site, maybe post something under reloading forum or big bore forum....
 
I have visited the forum several times for information in the past. Guess its time for a profile so I can post. Looking for reloading data on .500/.465 NE. Can anyone point me in the right direction?

Welcome and I’m sure we can help you.
 
Glad to have you aboard!
 
Welcome to AH!
 
Welcome aboard. How about some more pics and info on that "ole" double of yours? She looks to be in excellent condition.
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,286
Messages
1,571,710
Members
169,399
Latest member
JulianePon
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
 
Top