Loading Room Clean Up

I'll take the 8 pounds Leverevolution, 3 pounds of Accurate 2200 and 3 pounds of IMR 4227.
Sorry, I received an email at 2130 last night on the Leverevolution.

The other two powders are yours if you still want them.


Tim
 
Those .30 bullets - any idea brand, type, etc? Looking for something heavy for a 300 PRC.
All my 200gr + are Woodleigh and Partition...so probably nothing you'd want for a PRC.
 
I’d be interested in the following 30 cal

155 scenar
180 accubond
180 ttsx
168, 175 or 220 smk
150gr fmj
149gr fmj
Only thing remotely close that I still have is 100 170gr Lapua Match.
 
I live a little north of Austin. If we can meet somewhere on 35 next time you head to Dallas, I would like to buy the Pro Reach and WW760.
PM sent
 
Couldn't you make a slight detour through Colofornia? :cry:
Best of luck unloading all this great stuff! I should probably do the same (at least according to wifey!)
 
I think I have PM'd or replied to everyone. If I missed you, ping me please!
 
All my 200gr + are Woodleigh and Partition...so probably nothing you'd want for a PRC.

Im looking to load for a 300 HH... 200gr partition or woodleigh should do the trick for me.

Ill shoot you a PM..
 
Thank you for checking but the Leverevolution was all I am really in need of the other two powders I'm setting pretty good on. Hopefully those are needed elsewhere.
 
Updated list. Sold stuff removed:


5 pounds Reloder 7 $125

8 pounds Accurate Nitro 100NF $125

8 1 pound cans IMR 4227 $25/lb

3 1 pound cans Accurate 2200 $25/lb

8 pounds Alliant Power Pro 4000 MR $175

1,500 .452 230gr cast (RN and HP) 12 cents each plus shipping

1.500 45 ACP cases (most once fired) 10 cents each (will sell by weight!)

I probably have about 2,000 excess 30 cal bullets...I don't know where to start...

I have about 3,000 excess rounds of loaded 45 ACP, but they are my loads...so cannot legally sell. :)
 
Thank you for checking but the Leverevolution was all I am really in need of the other two powders I'm setting pretty good on. Hopefully those are needed elsewhere.
I have 4 sealed 1 pounders of LVR I can sell you...$25/lb
 
Updated to add 350gr Hornady FP .458:

3 boxes of 50 Hornady .458 FP $120 for all three boxes

5 pounds Reloder 7 $125

8 pounds Accurate Nitro 100NF $125

8 1 pound cans IMR 4227 $25/lb

3 1 pound cans Accurate 2200 $25/lb

8 pounds Alliant Power Pro 4000 MR $175

1,500 .452 230gr cast (RN and HP) 12 cents each plus shipping

1.500 45 ACP cases (most once fired) 10 cents each (will sell by weight!)

I probably have about 2,000 excess 30 cal bullets...I don't know where to start...

I have about 2,000 excess rounds of loaded 45 ACP, but they are my loads...so cannot legally sell. :)
 
Last edited:
These prices reflect what kind of a guy Tim is! I’m a little upset he sold me primers at $350/1000 so he could lower his prices for you guys! Lol
 
I’d be interested in the following 30 cal

155 scenar
180 accubond
180 ttsx
168, 175 or 220 smk
150gr fmj
149gr fmj
I just found some 180gr Accubond....stand by!
 
Updated to remove Accurate 2200 and IMR 4227:

3 boxes of 50 Hornady .458 350gr FP $120 for all three boxes

5 pounds Reloder 7 $125

8 pounds Accurate Nitro 100NF $125

8 pounds Alliant Power Pro 4000 MR $175

1,500 .452 230gr cast (RN and HP) 12 cents each plus shipping

1.500 45 ACP cases (most once fired) 10 cents each (will sell by weight!)

I probably have about 2,000 excess 30 cal bullets...I don't know where to start...

I have about 2,000 excess rounds of loaded 45 ACP, but they are my loads...so cannot legally sell. :)
 
I am shocked that Reloder 7 is still there!!

Someone with a 45/70 needs to scarf that up! ahem.... @sgt_zim
 
I could take some of those 45 ACP loaded rounds off your hands for a donation. This way you are not technically selling them. :)
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,343
Messages
1,573,528
Members
169,753
Latest member
ShielaErsk
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

K_P wrote on Buckleyguy12's profile.
Good morning from Montana.

I'm looking at a post from 2018 where you were looking for a lefty Winchester in .375 H&H Magnum. I'm selling mine. My email is [redacted] in the event that you're still searching for a unicorn.

Best,

Kelly Palmer
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
 
Top