Loading Room Clean Up

If you could bring some of the powder with you when you’re on vacation here this summer, I’d be interested? Just make sure you bring your mask.
I always wear three masks, doncha know!
 
I will take the 1500 45ACP brass. please send me a PM. Also interested in .30 bullets , please put info re whats available when you send PM.
 
Updated to remove the 45 ACP brass as it is all sold now:


3 boxes of 50 Hornady .458 350gr FP $120 for all three boxes

8 pounds Accurate Nitro 100NF $125

8 pounds Alliant Power Pro 4000 MR $175

I probably have about 1,000 excess various 30 cal bullets...just ask what you are looking for.
 
P.O fixing to get P.O.'d, lol


IMG_2392.jpg


If you live in GA, VA, FL, WA or AK...you have merch on the way. I will pm tracking numbers....
 
Another box on the way to FL.
 
@tarbe How much for the dolly? Just kidding.
 
Tim, if you still have the .458 bullets I will take them, PM in bound.
 
Updated to show .458 and 30 cal bullets all sold:



8 pounds Accurate Nitro 100NF $125

8 pounds Alliant Power Pro 4000 MR $175
 
8 pounds of 4000MR- I'd almost consider the 4000 mile round trip to Texas just to get that - Almost.
 
I'll take the 8 pounds Alliant Power Pro 4000MR. Thanks!
 
8 pounds of 4000MR- I'd almost consider the 4000 mile round trip to Texas just to get that - Almost.
If I were you I’d just do it! Take your Tesla electric and go!
 
Oops, too late!
 
Updated to show the 4000 MR sold

All that is left is:

8 pounds Accurate Nitro 100NF $125

I will take this as a sign that I am supposed to hang onto this powder for plinking loads in my new pistola. :)
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,341
Messages
1,573,337
Members
169,737
Latest member
bongamodels
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

K_P wrote on Buckleyguy12's profile.
Good morning from Montana.

I'm looking at a post from 2018 where you were looking for a lefty Winchester in .375 H&H Magnum. I'm selling mine. My email is [redacted] in the event that you're still searching for a unicorn.

Best,

Kelly Palmer
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
 
Top