Lionesses kill Crocodile

AfricaHunting.com

Founder
AH ambassador
Joined
Oct 1, 2007
Messages
14,041
Reaction score
10,650
Website
www.africahunting.com
Media
5,597
Articles
321
Pictures of these Lionesses killing a Crocodile were captured by Tony Goldman while on a safari trip to the Duba Plains in Botswana. The Lionesses had just killed a Buffalo and suddenly a crocodile ventured about 100 yards out of the water towards them to snack on the meat...

watermark.php


watermark.php


watermark.php


watermark.php


watermark.php


watermark.php


watermark.php


watermark.php


watermark.php
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Evidently if you are a crocodile you don't want to get to far out of the water....congradulations to the victor..."THE LION"!
 
Interesting to see the muscle definition in the front legs and shoulders of the lion as she engages the croc.
 
Interesting to see the muscle definition in the front legs and shoulders of the lion as she engages the croc.

That was the first thing i noticed as well. Almost looks like a taxidermy form. Awesome.
 
Life must be good on Duba plains, for Lion.

All these appear to be in superb condition, fat and shiny.

Any wonder when mains are buffalo rib-eye followed by croc for dessert.

Great pics, thanks for posting.
 
This was probably the high-lite of the trip...

Great clear and close up photos...
 
Classy pics - amazing!
 
If only they had a little hot grease and flour to put that "gator tail" in. Mmm
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,290
Messages
1,571,814
Members
169,418
Latest member
BridgettTr
 

 

 

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
 
Top