Lion Pictures

Pics taken in KZN 2010

Imagen106_zps5cbeff2c.jpg


Imagen063_zps2c713c8e.jpg
 

Attachments

  • Imagen063_zps2c713c8e.jpg
    Imagen063_zps2c713c8e.jpg
    92 KB · Views: 336
  • Imagen106_zps5cbeff2c.jpg
    Imagen106_zps5cbeff2c.jpg
    105.9 KB · Views: 307
helping hand....

1601167_10151860699506400_929826370_n.jpg
1623788_10151881334071400_202433983_n.jpg
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Some lions I saw this year in Tanzania.

DSC01514.JPG
DSC01526.JPG
DSC01721.JPG
DSC01789.JPG
DSC01794.JPG
DSC01800.JPG
DSC01809.JPG
DSC01815.JPG
DSC01836.JPG
DSC01847.JPG
DSC01850.JPG
DSC01855.JPG
DSC02291.JPG
DSC02295.JPG
IMG_2532.JPG
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Some nice pictures you were able to get...

thank you for sharing
 
watermark.php


watermark.php


watermark.php


watermark.php


watermark.php


watermark.php


watermark.php


watermark.php


watermark.php


watermark.php
 
Last edited by a moderator:
So this a dumb question. I always hear look at the nose, look at the nose, what exactly are you looking for to tell the age of a lion on the nose?
 
watermark.php

Known-aged Lion males from the Serengeti
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks Jerome, man you have to get up close and personal on the nose. The difference between 5 and 7 years is noticeable but minimumal. Now that I know what I am looking for those 4 year olds really stick out.
 
Sorry for the hi-jack....just really like Lions! :oops:
No hijack here, this thread is just for that Lion pictures… Feel free to post as many as you would like. Beautiful Lion, thanks for sharing.
 
Lion from Etosha National Park in Namibia, enjoy!

watermark.php


watermark.php


watermark.php


watermark.php


watermark.php


watermark.php


watermark.php


watermark.php


watermark.php


watermark.php


watermark.php


watermark.php


watermark.php


watermark.php


watermark.php


watermark.php


watermark.php


watermark.php


watermark.php


watermark.php
 
Last edited by a moderator:
watermark.php


watermark.php


watermark.php


watermark.php


watermark.php


watermark.php


watermark.php


watermark.php


watermark.php


watermark.php


watermark.php


watermark.php


watermark.php
 
Last edited by a moderator:
I don't know anything about aging Lions. I did read an article quite awhile back that listed, Matetsi, Lukwati(TZ), and the Save Conservancy, as the top Lion hunting destinations. But that was just opinion.
 
Here are Lion pictures posted by AH members in the Photo Gallery… Enjoy!

watermark.php


watermark.php


watermark.php


watermark.php


watermark.php


watermark.php


watermark.php


watermark.php


watermark.php


watermark.php


watermark.php


watermark.php


watermark.php


watermark.php


watermark.php


watermark.php


watermark.php


watermark.php


watermark.php


watermark.php
 
Last edited by a moderator:
watermark.php


watermark.php


watermark.php


watermark.php


watermark.php


watermark.php


watermark.php


watermark.php


watermark.php


watermark.php


watermark.php


watermark.php


watermark.php


watermark.php


watermark.php


watermark.php


watermark.php


watermark.php


watermark.php


watermark.php
 
Last edited by a moderator:
watermark.php


watermark.php


watermark.php


watermark.php


watermark.php


watermark.php


watermark.php


watermark.php


watermark.php


watermark.php


watermark.php


watermark.php


watermark.php


watermark.php


watermark.php


watermark.php


watermark.php


watermark.php


watermark.php


watermark.php
 
Last edited by a moderator:

Forum statistics

Threads
70,325
Messages
1,573,085
Members
169,695
Latest member
bbm88dayv
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

K_P wrote on Buckleyguy12's profile.
Good morning from Montana.

I'm looking at a post from 2018 where you were looking for a lefty Winchester in .375 H&H Magnum. I'm selling mine. My email is [redacted] in the event that you're still searching for a unicorn.

Best,

Kelly Palmer
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
 
Top