Lets see some Kudu!

IMG_4308.jpeg
 
Here is another, first kudu I shot in Limpopo in 2021. If I recall he was about 54 1/2”. About like my other from Botswana but the Botswana bull has much deeper curls which gives the extra length.
IMG_0254.JPG
 
I have hunted a good number of kudus, but most of them were not trophies. My biggest one is "only" a 51 inches kudu and others were young bulls, bad genetics or cows.

My first kudu, and the biggest one:
15.JPG


Here are some others kudus :

A young kudu bull that was wounded previously, but we only discovered its injury after the shot. He had been shot in the apophisis and we recovered a 9.3 mm bullet when we carved it.
10.JPG

Just after the shot, another kudu bull that was bigger jumped out of the bush and ran toward us. That was a big mistake.
11.JPG

Both on the same photo
12.jpg



13.jpg



14.JPG


An old cow that was in poor condition !
16.jpg
 
Zimbabwe last year.

 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,271
Messages
1,571,242
Members
169,303
Latest member
ClaribelMa
 

 

 

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt Meister
480-410-1594
azklmsr462@gmail.com

have a great evening
autofire wrote on ThinAirHunter's profile.
I think forum prohibits making reference or giving personal references to PH/Outfitters that don't advertise on this forum.

But you can call me. I would be happy to discuss Cape Buffalo .

Bob 813-310-6992
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
curt672 wrote on Robmill70's profile.
So What's the story on the 340 ??? thanks Curt
 
Top