Lets see some Kudu!

Wow the width! Almost should keep him a euro so you can always pick him up like you are in first pic. Love that bull

Good shooting too
Thank ya sir, “unfortunately” we decided on a shoulder mount. With nothing else to compare him to personally, it’s an understatement to say that I’m more than happy with him!

Jake
 
1000003766.jpg

Just about two weeks ago. Limpopo- RSA
 
My father's 58 inches from Namibia and my two kudus (first from Limpopo and second a very nice 53 inches Eastern Cape)

Southern greater kudu.JPG
DSCN3495.JPG
IMG_20220824_020219.jpg
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Here's my double broken horn kudu that I got in Botswana.
 

Attachments

  • Screenshot_20250326_191053_Gallery.jpg
    Screenshot_20250326_191053_Gallery.jpg
    1 MB · Views: 91
Here's my double broken horn kudu that I got in Botswana.
That is so bad ass!

I still need to figure out what I’m going to do with my “nub” from my broke horn Namibia bull.
IMG_0887.jpeg


I think I will need to make a special trip to Paris and have this amazing craftsman turn the nub into a wearable trophy. Get fit for some frames and make sunglasses….so much for “saving” by not shoulder mounting hahaha :cool:
IMG_0888.png
 
Last edited:
That is so bad ass!

I still need to figure out what I’m going to do with my “nub” from my broke horn Namibia bull. View attachment 718604

I think I will need to make a special trip to Paris and have this amazing craftsman turn the nub into a wearable trophy. Get fit for some frames and make sunglasses….so much for “saving” by not shoulder mounting hahaha :cool: View attachment 718605
How about a door handle
 
I'm sure there are many of threads similar to this but Id love to see some of your guys Kudu you have taken over the years. Please drop them below, and have a great Safari Sunday!
Here is my best bull from the Caprivi Strip of Namibia in 2016.


View attachment 600556
Limpopo 2025
 

Attachments

  • 20240923_155016.jpg
    20240923_155016.jpg
    6.8 MB · Views: 82

Forum statistics

Threads
70,281
Messages
1,571,602
Members
169,379
Latest member
HansRouse
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
 
Top