Let the adventure begin!

Hey all, I'm Robert. Grew up on the east coast in NC and hunted whitetail and small game. In the last couple years I have ventured into guided hunts and have completed water buffalo/banteng/camel in Australia and red stag, chamois and tahr in New Zealand. I've been doing a lot of research on African hunting and figured this would be a great place to gain insight from others. I am looking to do my first African hunt in 2027. No plans yet, but eagerly looking! I've also taken a keen interest in double rifles and plan on getting one once I've figured out what I actually want. Thanks!
welcome welcome welcome
 
:S Welcome:
 
Welcome to AH
 
Good day! Welcome from our side too!
 
Welcome to AH Robert!
 
Welcome, High Cotton--tell us about that Banteng hunt. I have that on my bucket list.
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,287
Messages
1,570,654
Members
168,922
Latest member
.416
 

 

 

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
curt672 wrote on Robmill70's profile.
So What's the story on the 340 ??? thanks Curt
rdog wrote on Bob Nelson 35Whelen's profile.
Bob i was at Rebel gun works last Friday they had once fired 25/20 brass in their up stairs section , how are the knees going?
hunted So Africa 4 times and more to come
 
Top