Leopard Hunt

Thanks so much for your reply. If he is at the DSC I will contact him to set up a meet & greet. I truly appreciate you taking the time to give me a shout.
Best,
Manny
 
Hi Manny,

We offer exceptional leopard hunting in our concession in southern Masailand, Tanzania and are in a good position to cater for your wife as well. Our concession is just a 4-hour drive to Tarangire National Park, one of the best national parks in Tanzania where your wife can indulge in a photographic safari while staying at a world-class tented camp or lodge. She'll definitely be in good hands.

I've attached pictures of our last Leopard safari where the client took three massive Leopards. In the past three seasons, we've had 100% success on Leopards.

Let's discuss this further via DM or email at gm@eshkeshsafaris.com

Wollman Leopard 1.jpeg
Wollman leopard 2.jpeg
Wollman Leopard 3.jpeg
Wollman Leopard 4.jpeg
Wollman leopard 5.jpeg
Wollman Leopard 6.jpeg
Wollman leopard 8.jpeg


I got the bug to return to Africa either in 2023 or 2024. This time my Primary animal is Leopard. here is my questions...Since I will be at the DSC what a great time to investigate some of the referrals from AH
1. What country for a large male trophy?
2. What PH's should I be talking too?
3. Nice accommodations for my wife if she decides to come. She had a stroke several years ago, knee replacements, back surgery. She is mobile but she wouldn't be able to join me on a stalk and I would feel more comfortable with her having her own guide and experience the beautiful country while I am hunting. She can be taken on excursions to see wildlife, elephants etc and be amazed with all the splendor and beauty Africa has to offer.

Thanks for your comments in advance
 
Last edited by a moderator:
I shot a big leopard in Zambia this year with Johnny Duplooys, first class all the way, my wife was there and we had a blast, alot of other game to hunt after leopard success
 
Nam, Zim, Zam and SA if they can get their stuff together....some huge leopards in SA....
 
Roy Sparks used to be an absolute master at hunting African leopards. I don’t know if he‘s still in the business, though.

Speaking from my own personal experience, Tanzania offers the most impressive leopards. Followed by Botswana.
 
  • Like
Reactions: jpg

Forum statistics

Threads
70,361
Messages
1,574,159
Members
169,908
Latest member
KarineDewe
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

jnelson wrote on Jjhog's profile.
might think about getting these bullets to me
K_P wrote on Buckleyguy12's profile.
Good morning from Montana.

I'm looking at a post from 2018 where you were looking for a lefty Winchester in .375 H&H Magnum. I'm selling mine. My email is [redacted] in the event that you're still searching for a unicorn.

Best,

Kelly Palmer
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
 
Top