Leopard Hunt Available In Zimbabwe 2022

NYAMAZANA SAFARIS

Sponsor
Since 2016
AH fanatic
Joined
Jun 3, 2010
Messages
895
Reaction score
2,576
Location
Bulawayo
Website
www.nyamazanasafaris.com
Deals & offers
181
Media
882
Articles
1
Hunting reports
Africa
10
Member of
DALLAS SAFARI CLUB ,ZIMBABWE PROFESSIONAL HUNTERS AND GUIDES. SCI.
Hunted
TANZANIA ,ZIMBABWE , NEW ZEALAND , USA, SOUTH AFRICA
Leopard hunt available for this year enquire on details beliw for available dates.

14 days @ $ 650 / day

Trophy fee $6500

Parks scout fees $50/day only pay for days until you get your cat.

Concession fee $500

Transfer from Bulawayo airport to camp return $250

Baits $175 each

Pre baiting on request $200 / day

Additional plainsgame animals at trophy fee prices

2% ZTA levy on day rate and 4% on total trophy fees .

Cites tag $200

Observers if any $150 / day

For more information please contact me on email: nyamazanasaf@netconnect.co.zw

Or whattsapp +263772450375

Best regards

Wayne Van Den Bergh

Image1653498125.933786.jpg
FullSizeRender.JPG
STC_0101.JPG
Image1653498258.516581.jpg
Image1653498300.389877.jpg
 
Great offer....
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,325
Messages
1,572,952
Members
169,660
Latest member
nikitawati
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

K_P wrote on Buckleyguy12's profile.
Good morning from Montana.

I'm looking at a post from 2018 where you were looking for a lefty Winchester in .375 H&H Magnum. I'm selling mine. My email is [redacted] in the event that you're still searching for a unicorn.

Best,

Kelly Palmer
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
 
Top