Left Handed shooters club!

Timt

AH veteran
Reaction score
Hunting reports
Africa
Hunted
Zimbabwe, South Africa
Thought I would start a club for us shooters standing on the right side of the rifles.

Please post photos of your Left Handed rifles and discuss what you have or want to get. The more the merrier!

Thought I would start us off with my collection:

Blaser R93 Varmint .308win
20141208_093353.jpg
20141208_141701.jpg

Krieghoff Classic Big Five 9.3x74r and 470NE
20141203_192637.jpg

Mauser Oberndorf L2000 .375H&H
20140603_114426.jpg

Strictly not a LH rifle but its atleast ambidextrous....

Ruger no1 6mm Norma BR
20150110_104319.jpg

Royal27, we need your photos!

Last edited by a moderator:
All right, all right!!!!

I will get off my lazy rear end and take some pictures tomorrow!

I'm a full time left handed shooter unfortunatly all my rifles, Excl. my 470, are all right handed rifles...

Do I qualify?

Ofcourse you qualify Jaco, it's lh shooters club. Just feel sorry for you that you don't own more rifles with the bolt/cheekpiece on the correct side!

Post some photos on your 470 if you have any :)

I'm a full time left handed shooter unfortunatly all my rifles, Excl. my 470, are all right handed rifles...

Do I qualify?

:E Horrified: jaco i didnt know you batted for the other side :E Rofl:could have sworn you drank righthanded :D Beer Bottle: and not :D Booze:..........:E Big Grin:

Thought I would start a club for us shooters standing on the right side of the rifles.

Please post photos of your LH rifles and discuss what you have or want to get. The more the merrier! Royal27, we need your photos!

:E Hmmm:ok so you can think of one other with your affliction.........:E Head Scratch:...........shouldnt take long to check this thread out in the future .........:A Stirring: :E Devious: :K Moon:..................................ahhh revenge is sweet :E Big Grin:

Batting for the other side must mean something different on your side of the world..... them's fight'n words over here. hahahaha

im hearing ya , on that one ,K

so are you a member , or a guest to this exclusive club , bud........

jeeez your the quick draw keyboard king tonight . spikey.....

I hope you mean the lefty thing, not the other. No, right handed but left eye dominant, so had to train myself. Use lots of scopes on almost everything.

if your left eye dominant , doesn't that make you one of us ?????

nah mate l didn't think you was a poof...........

Thanks for including me.... I think. It also means I'm probably in denial

Here are a couple of pI cures of the RIGHT way, not the OTHER way!!!! :A Yell:

CZ 550 .375 H&H with Zeiss HD 2x 10 scope

DSC00620.JPG
DSC00621.JPG

Brockman .458 Lott
DSC00618.JPG
DSC00619.JPG

:E Hmmm:ok so you can think of one other with your affliction.........:E Head Scratch:...........shouldnt take long to check this thread out in the future .........:A Stirring: :E Devious: :K Moon:..................................ahhh revenge is sweet :E Big Grin:

I think you will be surprised spike ;)
Only wrote royals name cause we talked about a lefty group in the big bore area and to get him to wake up and take some photos!

Nice photos and rifles royal!
And a warm welcome to the rest of you!

Im also left eye dominant but right handed... Even though I can shoot like a rh it doesn't feel right and I have to close my left eye to do it. Prefer to shoot with both eyes open!

yeah i saw you trying to get him to make an effort ;). just wondering royal what you used to take the photos as they kinda look like cartooney drawings , not real rifles the way the photos have come out........strange they just dont look real , i know they are, but strange the way the photos turned out.

My grandfather taught me to shoot both eyes open, so I always have and am definitely left handed!

For years I shot right handed bolts and used my right hand brought back to reload. I know Jaco and I have discussed this. But there is nothing like the left hand bolt oncertainly you shoot one.

Now I need a left hand light rifle. I do think the next one is going to be T3 lite, or perhaps a Browning X-Bolt. I haven't quite decided. T3 is slightly lighter, but I'm not a great big fan of the stainless or the plastic..... If I was going to hunt in Alaska all the time that would be one thing, but I'm not.

yeah i saw you trying to get him to make an effort ;). just wondering royal what you used to take the photos as they kinda look like cartooney drawings , not real rifles the way the photos have come out........strange they just dont look real , i know they are, but strange the way the photos turned out.

Part of the problem is that I suck as a photographer! !!! :E Horrified::E Crazy: same camera as my safari pictures...

When I took pictures inside you couldn't see the bolts well enough and then outside it was too bright. So I just gave up! LOL

Boe you know why I never got around to starting this particular thread myself and HD to be forced into it!

Tikka t3 hunter is very nice and comes in LH royal.
The local shooting range has one as a "borrower". 10k rounds through it without cleaning and being shot until the barrel burns you and it still keeps sub moa precision and never have had a malfunction speaks for the quality. This one is in .308win.
Nice supply of after market extras too 8f you feel like going down that road.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelitaAu

Latest profile posts

Pancho wrote on Safari Dave's profile.
Enjoyed reading your post again. Believe this is the 3rd time. I am scheduled to hunt w/ Legadema in Sep. Really looking forward to it.
check out our Buff hunt deal!
Because of some clients having to move their dates I have 2 prime time slots open if anyone is interested to do a hunt
5-15 May
or 5-15 June is open!
shoot me a message for a good deal!
dogcat1 wrote on skydiver386's profile.
I would be interested in it if you pass. Please send me the info on the gun shop if you do not buy it. I have the needed ammo and brass.
Thanks,
Ross
Jackal hunt on triggercam,