Articles
Hunting reports
Africa
USA/Canada
Australia/NZ
Member of
SCI
Hunted
Texas,Namibia,Kansas, Missouri, Wyoming, Colorado, Idaho, South Africa, New Zealand
This beats about anything I've heard yet. A women who owns three rentals is homeless because her renters can't be evicted. Now that is really screwed up.

This beats about anything I've heard yet. A women who owns three rentals is homeless because her renters can't be evicted. Now that is really screwed up.
That IS crazy!

Why is she homeless?
Because she probably can't make the mortgage on her residence.

The missus and I have been blessed. We started buying rentals just when covid was getting started. all of our tenants have paid on time the whole time.

Why is she homeless?
Probably because these damn liberals are making it against the law to force people to pay their rent because of Covid and the land owner can’t evict them.

Because she probably can't make the mortgage on her residence.

The missus and I have been blessed. We started buying rentals just when covid was getting started. all of our tenants have paid on time the whole time.
So how can they evict her for non payment if there is a moratorium on evicting people or is it only for renter and not mortgagees

So how can they evict her for non payment if there is a moratorium on evicting people or is it only for renter and not mortgagees
It protecting renters, it did owner for a while but they are doing away with that now.

So many people have been putting off house payments, when they have to start paying again. Get ready for a lot of for closers.

Well that’s just messed up. I think I’d be elbowing my way into one of the rentals while informing them of their new roommate. I’d probably end up in jail, but hey, I’d have a bed either way. ;)

Welcome to Amerika 2021. It wont be long and the city council will come to assess your home and see if its too big for a single family dwelling. They will code the neighborhood for multi family only, and then move a bunch of foreigners into your house!
"well you dont NEED all of that space!" Its coming.
Just today the US House passed the 3.5 TRILLION dollar "infrastructure" bill which is little more than a nicely worded communist manifesto! Its filled with commie giveaways and takeaways, green new deal BS, freebies for everyone, unless of course you own something or work for a living then its screw you, cough it up!
My hope is that the US Senate will kill it,, but these days, I would hate to put money on that. The last election has nearly killed this country starting with the Sippy Cup in Chief on down the line to the janitor!
If we dont turn this sinking ship around in 2022 with the midterms, the US as we knew it is gone.
Thanks libtard voters! Sure know how to screw stuff up.
Almost makes me glad to be getting old, "wont have to take this abuse much longer!"
Matt Hooper,, JAWS 1975

Welcome to Amerika 2021. It wont be long and the city council will come to assess your home and see if its too big for a single family dwelling. They will code the neighborhood for multi family only. . .

That’s happening now.

We have the same sh*t here in South Africa. You are not allowed to evict non paying tenants.
What they do here then, they hire people to move into the flat and make the non paying tenants life miserable till they move out.(I won't mention what they all do) That is very effective here.

Don’t ever believe the news? I have a tenant that stop paying rent back in March of 2020. Had to take her to court. Took 8 months to get a trial date. Won in court!! Judge gave her another 45 Days free rent?? the tenant could have gotten her rent paid for by the different programs but chose not to participate?? Because she committed fraud. Landlords must have their tenants fill out statements in order for them to get back rent due. If they don’t then both parties loose. About 11% of the billions set aside has been used?
I paid my mortgage as to not have my credit affected Everything you have heard about the banks and payments being added to the back of your note is all BS.

At no time will any bank not get their money or their debt paid. I wrote to every politician in California, not one ever wrote back??? Which is funny because my daughter won an art contest and her painting is now hanging up at our Capitol in Washington for a year!!!! Thanks Linda Sanchez?

Here is one more thing, all that free Bernie sanders money given to everyone, To pay for rent, food and living expenses was used to buy over 4 billion dollars worth of luxury goods. Please explain this to me? They had the best year on their books ever. R U Kidding me.

And old friend of mine who had rentals said if someone didn't pay the rent he would disable the air conditioner. Sorry no money to fix till you pay me.

Nobody's really sure, but it seems to be a benefit for renters, not mortgagees.

And on my end we successfully booted out a deadbeat tenant who hadn't paid rent for months.

Our other tenants were paying just fine. The judge didn't look very convinced when they claimed they'd get their covid money soon.

other than this rona business, Texas is most ricky-tick landlord friendly. Eviction proceedings are permitted to commence if rent is late more than 3 days. On the 4th day, you go to the nearest JP and file your paperwork. You'll have a hearing within a week or so. Tenant has to come up with rent and late fees, or the judge is going to decide in favor of the landlord and send over a deputy constable to throw all the tenant's sh!+ out on the lawn

I would not be surprised if that was in Germany :rolleyes:
There is a relevant reason for termination here and this is called Eigenbedarf, when you need it only for your own ,or your children,but if single parents are in your flat, you will have a hard time getting them out.
In Germany, according to a judgement, the tenant may reduce the rent if the neighbor's cat shits in his (rental) garden !!!!!
Since the left wonder why the housing construction in our country is so stagnant.The law is entirely on the side of the tenants.

The greatest but must be in Canada, I know of two cases where Indians moved over the winter in vacant fishing camps.
The police are not interested in this and my acquaintance was told that he had to take care of it himself.
The Indians wanted ransom money for the fact that they go, got it, ruined the camps(one camp and one weekend cottage in the wilderness) and as a special thank in each room was x times full of shit.

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Roll_the_Knob!

Latest profile posts

sgtsabai wrote on Tanks's profile.
Business is the only way to fly. I'm headed to SA August 25. I'm hoping that business isn't an arm and a leg. If you don't mind, what airline and the cost for your trip. Mine will be convoluted. I'll be flying into the states to pick up my 416 Rigby as Thailand doesn't allow firearms (pay no attention to the daily shootings and killings) so I'll have 2 very long trips.
Vonfergus wrote on JamesJ's profile.
I am interested in the Double
Nick BOWKER HUNTING SOUTH AFRICA wrote on EGS-HQ's profile.
Hi EGS

I read your thread with interest. Would you mind sending me that PDF? May I put it on my website?

Rob
85lc wrote on Douglas Johnson's profile.
Please send a list of books and prices.