Kwalata Wilderness

get015

AH legend
Joined
Dec 8, 2010
Messages
2,682
Reaction score
2,636
Location
South Africa
Deals & offers
29
Media
314
Hunting reports
Africa
5
Member of
SCI Life Member, PHASA, IPHA, DSC Life Member.
Hunted
South Africa, Zimbabwe, Mozambique, Botswana, Tanzania
I would like to use this opportunity to wish each and every member and visitor to AH a very blessed Christmas.
May you all truly experience the grace of our Lord God, and share this very special time of the year with your loved ones.

Remember the reason for the season.

As always only my best to all!
 
I would like to use this opportunity to wish each and every member and visitor to AH a very blessed Christmas.
May you all truly experience the grace of our Lord God, and share this very special time of the year with your loved ones.

Remember the reason for the season.

As always only my best to all!

And to you and yours Jaco! Enjoy the time off from hunting.
 
Merry Christmas Jaco!!!

Enjoy the family!
 
Merry Christmas Jaco!
 
Merry Christmas to you too.

Enjoy the time with your family.
 
Thanks Jaco, Merry Christmas to you and yours!
 
Merry Christmas Jaco!
 
Merry Christmas Jaco, please give my best to the family - both yours personally as well as the family of Kwalata. I think of you all often.
John
 
Right back at you Jaco, Merry Christmas! Enjoy the time spent with family and may God bless you all. Best wishes for a wonderful 2015!
 
Merry Christmas to you and yours. Bruce
 
Jaco, You are soon going to wake up to little girls jumping up and down with joy.

Enjoy your family and your pudding!

Wayne
 
merry Christmas jaco ,
 
Merry Christmas to all! I took my family out to get a tree the old fashioned way yesterday. My boys bought me ammo. We enjoyed the Christmas special from The Chosen.
Blessings.
20221224_155728.jpg
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,305
Messages
1,572,279
Members
169,519
Latest member
jhbrown9
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

K_P wrote on Buckleyguy12's profile.
Good morning from Montana.

I'm looking at a post from 2018 where you were looking for a lefty Winchester in .375 H&H Magnum. I'm selling mine. My email is kdp59935@gmail.com in the event that you're still searching for a unicorn.

Best,

Kelly Palmer
Andrew62 wrote on JBonw762's profile.
Hello, I asked the question I did simply to bump it to the top for you. I have a 416 Taylor or I would be very interested in it! It's a real beauty!
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
 
Top