KUDU in

G'day and welcome.
I hope you find what you are after and a great trophy to top off off the experience.
 
Welcome,

Hope you find that Kudu I always tell my friends a big kudu bull gets given to you, to go out looking for one in that trophy range is not an easy task.

Best of luck.
 
Welcome,

Hope you find that Kudu I always tell my friends a big kudu bull gets given to you, to go out looking for one in that trophy range is not an easy task.

Best of luck.

Thank you for your reply, I have many un filled tags from many hunts. The hunt is the juice, the prep, the physical training, studying the terrain patterns of life,etc. the critter is a bonus.
 
Welcome to AH and the posting side! This forum has a wealth of information from some extremely knowledgeable folks, enjoy!
 
You would drastically increase your odds of a 55+ kudu by looking into Botswana
 
Welcome to AH, this place is full of enablers!
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,298
Messages
1,570,996
Members
169,090
Latest member
feiniwarrde1971
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

autofire wrote on ThinAirHunter's profile.
I think forum prohibits making reference or giving personal references to PH/Outfitters that don't advertise on this forum.

But you can call me. I would be happy to discuss Cape Buffalo .

Bob 813-310-6992
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
curt672 wrote on Robmill70's profile.
So What's the story on the 340 ??? thanks Curt
rdog wrote on Bob Nelson 35Whelen's profile.
Bob i was at Rebel gun works last Friday they had once fired 25/20 brass in their up stairs section , how are the knees going?
 
Top