Krieghoff Classic Double Rifle For Sale

No offense taken at all. I signed up prior to posting this for the purpose of seeing if I can find a potential buyer. This was suggested by Krieghoff International. As far a pricing, new this set would be $31k, rifle with one barrel is $19,495 and the second barrel is $10,995. I’m aware of the fact that this is considered “used” despite it condition and never having been fired. With that being said I’m asking $24k but open to legitimate reasonable offers only.
You are a little high But best of luck selling this excellent rifle. I have one as well.

I have said before that doubles do nothing for me, but damn that’s beautiful.

My condolences to your family.
You need to get one in your hands. It will change you

I truly appreciate the reassurance from all on the forum. I’ve just recently received an insulting offer from a dealer in TX. I won’t name names but I have the email from them offering 1/3 of what I’m asking. Fortunately I don’t have to sell it ASAP and can take time to find the right buyer. This is harder to sell than a Glock 19 for sure . My dad would be elated to see these posts to be honest. Thank you all.
The trouble is the value is in the .470 and not the extra .375 Barrel set. Be patient, if you can, and it will sell.

The trouble is the value is in the .470 and not the extra .375 Barrel set. Be patient, if you can, and it will sell.
The value is greatly improved by the 2nd set of barrels...

see beginning of thread. beautiful rifle and this seems like a really nice guy!!!
I have reviewed his pictures already but they only show one side of the stock w/ the cheek piece. I am interested in seeing the other side of the stock.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MichelineP

Latest profile posts

Nick BOWKER HUNTING SOUTH AFRICA wrote on EGS-HQ's profile.
Hi EGS

I read your thread with interest. Would you mind sending me that PDF? May I put it on my website?

Rob
85lc wrote on Douglas Johnson's profile.
Please send a list of books and prices.
Black wildebeest hunted this week!
Cwoody wrote on Woodcarver's profile.
Shot me email if Beretta 28 ga DU is available
Thank you