Deals & offers
Media
Articles
Member of
NAPHA, DSC, SCI
Hunted
NAMIBIA and ZIMBABWE and SOUTH AFRICA
We invite you to visit our new website www.kowasadventure.com
Since your opinion is valuable to us, we kindly request you to provide feedback on the following (but not restricted to) issues:
a) downloading time
b) navigation
c) content
d) any comment / remark / recommendation / suggestion / idea
Thank you for your time and honesty.

We invite you to visit our new website www.kowasadventure.com
Since your opinion is valuable to us, we kindly request you to provide feedback on the following (but not restricted to) issues:
a) downloading time
b) navigation
c) content
d) any comment / remark / recommendation / suggestion / idea
Thank you for your time and honesty.
I like the new site.

a) Download speed was fine for me
b) Navigation overall was very good. Everything I clicked on took me to the right page (I didn't click on every link, but quite a few)
c) Content - one thing here I noticed is the Big Game Trophy Fees are not on the rate page. So when I navigated to the Big Game page, then clicked on View Rates at the bottom, I could not find the rates. Somewhat the same for wingshooting (not sure there is a specific price for wingshooting).
d) Real modern, nice looking site. I like that you have all the added activities that you offer, bios on your entire staff (including trackers/skinner/camp staff), etc. Lots of detail, which I like.

I like the new site.
c) Content - one thing here I noticed is the Big Game Trophy Fees are not on the rate page. So when I navigated to the Big Game page, then clicked on View Rates at the bottom, I could not find the rates.

Scroll down the page to a tab at bottom "View Rates". Click on the tab. As to the trophy fees... once on the rates page just scroll down for all the trophy fees.

The new website is 1st rate, easy to navigate and attractive. I too like the bio section for all the staff. Well done.

Scroll down the page to a tab at bottom "View Rates". Click on the tab. As to the trophy fees... once on the rates page just scroll down for all the trophy fees.

The new website is 1st rate, easy to navigate and attractive. I too like the bio section for all the staff. Well done.
Sorry, should have been more specific. The PG trophy fees are there, but not the DG - i.e. no cape buffalo, elephant, etc.

I agree 100% the website is great

Excellent website. A little more detail on where you are located would be helpful. Map?

I like the new site.

b) Navigation overall was very good. Everything I clicked on took me to the right page (I didn't click on every link, but quite a few)
c) Content - one thing here I noticed is the Big Game Trophy Fees are not on the rate page. So when I navigated to the Big Game page, then clicked on View Rates at the bottom, I could not find the rates. Somewhat the same for wingshooting (not sure there is a specific price for wingshooting).
d) Real modern, nice looking site. I like that you have all the added activities that you offer, bios on your entire staff (including trackers/skinner/camp staff), etc. Lots of detail, which I like.

I would echo these thoughts and add that I have a very slow internet connection and your site was faster to open than most others I frequent. I like the layout. I'm pretty sure I hit all the pages. I also really like the intro video, it was very well done I thought.

Bob

Looks good, I agree with the other comments already made!

Went through, I believe, most of it on my IPad.
1. Download time: Everything seemed as fast as my normal loading.
2. Navigation: Seemed a little odd when I hit the arrow under “Hunting”. It appeared to go from one section to the next and didn’t allow me to pick the section. Could have been my old fingers.
3. Content: seemed very complete
4. Misc: I thought it was a very good sight to decide if KOWAS is what I’d be looking for.

I like the new site.
Dear cagkt3
THANK you very much for your feedback.
The BigGame and Wingshooting price structure not reflecting on the site, is an essential issue addressed with the webmaster. It would be rectified.
In the meanwhile, the prices are reflected in the BROCHURE, downloadable https://kowasadventure.com/wp-content/uploads/kowas-hunting-safaris-2018-brochure.pdf
Thank you for taking the time to review the website. Much appreciated.

Attachments

• kowas-hunting-safaris-2018-brochure.pdf
    12 MB · Views: 299
Last edited by a moderator:
Thank you very much for your feedback. We appreciate it.

Excellent website. A little more detail on where you are located would be helpful. Map?
Dear Ruger Fan
Thank you very much for your feedback. We appreciate it very much. We take note.

I would echo these thoughts and add that I have a very slow internet connection and your site was faster to open than most others I frequent. I like the layout. I'm pretty sure I hit all the pages. I also really like the intro video, it was very well done I thought.
Bob
Bob
Thank you very much for taking the time to provide feedback. We appreciate it very much - especially the feedback on SPEED, since that is something that WE can not "test".

I liked it- more than enough info there to get a tire kicker interested in contacting for more info. I will also echo finding the trophy rates could be easier- maybe up top with the other banners. Your oryx, hartebeest and springbok rates are very good !!!

Namibia is my next place to visit and hunt

Looks nice, good speed, very up to date, fresh look and lots of info. Thumbs up.
Looking forward to meeting and getting to visit at AH dinner. Namibia is next on my wishlist.

I would say this is one of the best pages I´ve seen.

I would say this is one of the best pages I´ve seen.
Nyati
Thank you very much for the compliment. We appreciate it very much.

Looks nice, good speed, very up to date, fresh look and lots of info. Thumbs up.
Looking forward to meeting and getting to visit at AH dinner. Namibia is next on my wishlist.
MAdcox
Thank you very much for the feedback. We will never remove the WELCOME mat from the Kowas door...and the Kowas booth.
Looking forward meeting you.

I liked it- more than enough info there to get a tire kicker interested in contacting for more info. I will also echo finding the trophy rates could be easier- maybe up top with the other banners. Your oryx, hartebeest and springbok rates are very good !!!
Namibia is my next place to visit and hunt
buck wild
Thank you very much for taking the time to visit and to provide feedback. That means a lot to us. We appreciate your recommendation.
Enjoy the planning process of a potential safari...may be you board the plane sooner than what you even think!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RooseveltM

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Impact shots from the last hunt

Early morning Impala hunt, previous link was wrong video

Headshot on jackal this morning

Mature Eland Bull taken in Tanzania, at 100 yards, with 375 H&H, 300gr, Federal Premium Expanding bullet.

20231012_145809~2.jpg