KMG Hunting Safaris AH Members Group Hunt With BRICKBURN In 2020

It is not an acceptable practice to ship multiple hunters trophies in one crate into the USA.

Multiple hunters trophies in one crate is not what will happen to anyones trophies on this group hunt, where it is not legal to do so. For instance, we can ship multiple hunters trophies in one crate legally into Canada.

That could be misconstrued as consolidation of trophies vs consolidation of shipments. The issue here is likely one of terminology and its usage.

Freight Consolidators actually buy space on a plane and fill it up with multiple crates or items, thus saving money. Individuals would rarely have enough cargo to be bothered with this concept. (Damn, would that not be a great problem to have as an individual hunter!)

eg. "A consolidated shipment is the result of combining multiple LTL shipments from various shippers into one full container (multi-stop truckload) shipment. Consolidated shipping allows shippers to earn preferred rates and helps optimize supply chain logistics by saving time and reducing cost."

Happy education everyone. Keep working to help AH Members.

It is not an acceptable practice to ship multiple hunters trophies in one crate into the USA.

Multiple hunters trophies in one crate is not what will happen to anyones trophies on this group hunt, where it is not legal to do so. For instance, we can ship multiple hunters trophies in one crate legally into Canada.

That could be misconstrued as consolidation of trophies vs consolidation of shipments. The issue here is likely one of terminology and its usage.

Freight Consolidators actually buy space on a plane and fill it up with multiple crates or items, thus saving money. Individuals would rarely have enough cargo to be bothered with this concept. (Damn, would that not be a great problem to have as an individual hunter!)

eg. "A consolidated shipment is the result of combining multiple LTL shipments from various shippers into one full container (multi-stop truckload) shipment. Consolidated shipping allows shippers to earn preferred rates and helps optimize supply chain logistics by saving time and reducing cost."

Happy education everyone. Keep working to help AH Members.
Thank you for clarifying, it scared me a bit when I saw "raw skins can be consolidated". Consolidated shipping is legal,very common, and an excellent value! Good luck with this ya'll and I hope everyone has a great time!

So, this is where a good salesman tells the group how they can save so much money, if they only fill an entire cargo hold on a plane. The rates will be so much better.

Thanks Brick, Welcome the shipping world. Consolidated and COMBINED are two different things , now that Brick has pointed that out. The crates are mearly tied together on same pallet for shipping, "COST SAVING". One set of paperwork for the LOAD. Separate paperwork for USFW and USDA.

I got my wanted hunt info from Maruis and I "WILL BE ON" the Second HUNT.
Aardwolf , Bushpig x2 ,Genet ,Caracal ,Civet ,Serval , and African Wildcat if I can get one, .........Night Hunting Love it ! , maybe Bat Eared fox......

I am still working on a deal from one of my brokers for everyone, IE Trophy Shippers a valued Sponsor here, or one for the 2 others I work with weekly. Trophy shippers, and my other 2 check all the paperwork before your shipment leaves Africa and makes sure it all correct. Pushing paper is one thing you can save money on. These brokers all have decades of experience with USFW and USDA as well as all the shipping companies out of Africa.

Marius , fill in my spot on Second hunt 10 days.....

Now we talking. I’m going to need a big crate.

Another member on board for the second group.
The Artistry of Wildlife

Good to have you along Dennis.

Thanks Brick, Welcome the shipping world. Consolidated and COMBINED are two different things , now that Brick has pointed that out. The crates are mearly tied together on same pallet for shipping, "COST SAVING". One set of paperwork for the LOAD. Separate paperwork for USFW and USDA.

Aardwolf , Bushpig x2 ,Genet ,Caracal ,Civet ,Serval , and African Wildcat if I can get one, .........Night Hunting Love it ! , maybe Bat Eared fox......

I am still working on a deal from one of my brokers for everyone, IE Trophy Shippers a valued Sponsor here, or one for the 2 others I work with weekly. Trophy shippers, and my other 2 check all the paperwork before your shipment leaves Africa and makes sure it all correct. Pushing paper is one thing you can save money on. These brokers all have decades of experience with USFW and USDA as well as all the shipping companies out of Africa.

Marius , fill in my spot on Second hunt 10 days.....
Oooooh bat eared Fox is one on my favorite little critters. Be awesome to see what you do with it when you get it all done!

PM Sent.

PLZ and ELS are the closest airports to the lodges in the Eastern Cape. Travel time is under two hours.

Last edited:
I see we fly into pze. How far to camp?

Sir, for the group hunt, you will be required to fly into East London Airport.
Camp is 1hr away.

What is the acreage hunted? How many different properties are hunted? Looks like a neat place.

I can answer one of the questions Philip.

What is the acreage hunted? ........

Hunting areas range from 8,000 acres to 40,000 acres. Some areas has a 7 ft fence, other areas only a 4 ft cattle fence. The terrain is quite mountainous, with deep valleys, and thick vegetation in areas. ...................

How many different properties are hunted?

I can only answer this one with a general reply. I think this one is going to depend on the hunters requirements. Like Dennis. He's going to need to be switching locals to get his list...... All these critters are not on one property, nor even the same province.
I think Dennis must hunt like he works!

Aardwolf, Bushpig x2, Genet, Caracal, Civet, Serval , and African Wildcat if I can get one, .........Night Hunting Love it ! , maybe Bat Eared fox..........

You thinking of coming along?

(Your Hollywood agent must need you to do a sequel to your last film by now. The Anti's are going to miss you. :D )

What is the acreage hunted? How many different properties are hunted? Looks like a neat place.

Hi Philip,
Let us know what you are thinking of possibly hunting, then I can be more specific. The biggest factor with the Eastern Cape is the huge diversity in terrain and vegetation. It is impossible to hunt all species in one area, as we hunt them in their natural habitat, so some moving around on some species is unavoidable.
Not going to hunt a Springbuck in the mountains, if that makes any sense.

You know my wife would kill me but this trip may be worth it. Really contemplating on going for some night critters and doing this group hunt. You know I’m still looking for that old stink bull of a dehorned rhino for the right price.

You know my wife would kill me but this trip may be worth it. Really contemplating on going for some night critters and doing this group hunt. You know I’m still looking for that old stink bull of a dehorned rhino for the right price.

Thought the Rhino was for 2021?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Huntingthewoods

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Because of some clients having to move their dates I have 2 prime time slots open if anyone is interested to do a hunt
5-15 May
or 5-15 June is open!
shoot me a message for a good deal!
dogcat1 wrote on skydiver386's profile.
I would be interested in it if you pass. Please send me the info on the gun shop if you do not buy it. I have the needed ammo and brass.
Thanks,
Ross
Francois R wrote on Lance Hopper's profile.
Hi Lance hope you well. The 10.75 x 68 did you purchase it in the end ? if so are you prepared to part with it ? rgs Francois