AH veteran
Reaction score
Website
www.kevindthomas.com
Deals & offers
Media
Articles
Member of
Previously ZPHGA, PHASA, SCI, ECGMA - all now lapsed since I'm no longer active in the industry but still support it fully.
Hunted
South Africa, Zimbabwe, Zambia, Mozambique.
Greetings Africa Hunting Forum Members,

Many of you may have been wondering why we have not been active on the forum in recent months. Our son who manages our website and does all our forum postings has spent 310 days in hospital over the past eighteen months undergoing five major spinal operations. For those that do not know us personally, Brett is an achondroplasia (dwarf) he has had a total of twelve back operations in his life to keep him out of a wheelchair. There is still more surgery ahead but recent surgery has been a huge success.

He is now at home recuperating and has spent the past few weeks revamping our website (Home) We have attempted to make our website as user friendly as possible where you are able to find basically everything you would need to book a safari with us.

NEW FEATURES

All our 2014 hunting areas and price lists are available for download.

Documents that you would require for planning your safari to travelling in Africa, firearm importation documentation, frequently asked question, checklists etc. can now be downloaded directly from the website.

We have also added 18 new hunting stories for you to download and read at your leisure. These are new stories that do not appear in my first two published books.

We are also excited to announce that we have added Mozambique to our hunting portfolio along with Zimbabwe and South Africa for 2014.

We would love to hear your thoughts on our website both positive and negative. Please feel free to offer suggestions or ideas that you may have that may help us improve our site further.

Regards,
Kevin Thomas

Welcome back, Kevin. Good to hear that Brett is doing well. Missed your articles in the Magnum. Who dares always wins, so stay well.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MiloHardem

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Cwoody wrote on Woodcarver's profile.
Shot me email if Beretta 28 ga DU is available
Thank you
Pancho wrote on Safari Dave's profile.
Enjoyed reading your post again. Believe this is the 3rd time. I am scheduled to hunt w/ Legadema in Sep. Really looking forward to it.
check out our Buff hunt deal!
Because of some clients having to move their dates I have 2 prime time slots open if anyone is interested to do a hunt
5-15 May
or 5-15 June is open!
shoot me a message for a good deal!
dogcat1 wrote on skydiver386's profile.
I would be interested in it if you pass. Please send me the info on the gun shop if you do not buy it. I have the needed ammo and brass.
Thanks,
Ross