billc

AH legend
Reaction score
Media
Hunting reports
Africa
USA/Canada
Hunted
united state- Co Nm Mt Wy Pa , canada ,mexico ,south africa- Northwest, Limpopo, freestste.Northern cape,East cape, namibia
Congrats on your good luck. Africa all started for me by winning a trip with a picture of Dakota and a elk on this very site.

Have a great trip

Matt Perchick

AH veteran
Reaction score
Media
Hunting reports
Africa
I know the minimum caliber for DG is 375. Does it matter if it's 375h&h or 375 Ruger?

MT Griz

AH veteran
Reaction score
Media
Member of
SCI
Hunted
Zimbabwe, Namibia, USA- Montana, Alaska
Nope....both will work fine. 375 Ruger is a newer cartridge a couple hundred feet per second faster. The 375 H&H is the old reliably historic cartridge of Africa. Probably easier to find 375 H&H ammo in Africa should you need to. Your choice.

Matt Perchick

AH veteran
Reaction score
Media
Hunting reports
Africa
Nope....both will work fine. 375 Ruger is a newer cartridge a couple hundred feet per second faster. The 375 H&H is the old reliably historic cartridge of Africa. Probably easier to find 375 H&H ammo in Africa should you need to. Your choice.
That is what I figured. Thanks

Hoytshooter

Reaction score
the drawing took place at our sci banquet! Way cool. We hunted with numzaan last year and had a great hunt. Saw some really nice buff's as well.

woods1126

AH veteran
Reaction score
Media
Hunting reports
Africa
Member of
SCI, APHA
Hunted
Eastern Cape
Congratulations Matt! I just watched the drawing on FB. She tried to give it to someone else!! Lol. Kevin

30winmag

AH enthusiast
Reaction score
Media
Hunting reports
Africa
Member of
NRA, SCI
Hunted
USA; Nebraska South Africa; Natal
Congratulations! Of course you have now been infected with the buffalo hunting virus and will have to get "just one more":)) Seriously, enjoy the great opportunity and let all of us envious bastards know how things are going. Shoot straight and once!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Scroll

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Rifle57 wrote on Rimshot's profile.
I bought some bullets from Rimshot and he is good to trade with!
Greetings all! I've been a hunter for 50 years, but only now planning a trip to Africa. I was fortunate and successfully bid on a couple hunts for plains game in SA later this year and next. Also a rare Native Texas (5th generation) and USMC Vet. Hunt safe y'all!
uujm wrote on trg's profile.
I am looking for a Safari Express. Was yours made in New Haven or South Carolina? Any other details you can give me? I am very motivated to buy.
pimes wrote on flatwater bill's profile.
Hello Bill - can you tell me that landowner/ranch/outfitter - Thank you!
Pete0905 wrote on damundsen87's profile.
Hello
Is the Khales 1-6 still for sale?
Thanks
Josh