Just won a Buffalo hunt!

Congrats on your good luck. Africa all started for me by winning a trip with a picture of Dakota and a elk on this very site.

Have a great trip

I know the minimum caliber for DG is 375. Does it matter if it's 375h&h or 375 Ruger?

Nope....both will work fine. 375 Ruger is a newer cartridge a couple hundred feet per second faster. The 375 H&H is the old reliably historic cartridge of Africa. Probably easier to find 375 H&H ammo in Africa should you need to. Your choice.

Nope....both will work fine. 375 Ruger is a newer cartridge a couple hundred feet per second faster. The 375 H&H is the old reliably historic cartridge of Africa. Probably easier to find 375 H&H ammo in Africa should you need to. Your choice.
That is what I figured. Thanks

the drawing took place at our sci banquet! Way cool. We hunted with numzaan last year and had a great hunt. Saw some really nice buff's as well.

Congratulations Matt! I just watched the drawing on FB. She tried to give it to someone else!! Lol. Kevin

Congratulations! Of course you have now been infected with the buffalo hunting virus and will have to get "just one more":)) Seriously, enjoy the great opportunity and let all of us envious bastards know how things are going. Shoot straight and once!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
graciehayward01

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Early morning Impala hunt, previous link was wrong video

Headshot on jackal this morning

Mature Eland Bull taken in Tanzania, at 100 yards, with 375 H&H, 300gr, Federal Premium Expanding bullet.

20231012_145809~2.jpg