Just won a Buffalo hunt!

Congrats on your good luck. Africa all started for me by winning a trip with a picture of Dakota and a elk on this very site.

Have a great trip
 
I know the minimum caliber for DG is 375. Does it matter if it's 375h&h or 375 Ruger?
 
Nope....both will work fine. 375 Ruger is a newer cartridge a couple hundred feet per second faster. The 375 H&H is the old reliably historic cartridge of Africa. Probably easier to find 375 H&H ammo in Africa should you need to. Your choice.
 
Nope....both will work fine. 375 Ruger is a newer cartridge a couple hundred feet per second faster. The 375 H&H is the old reliably historic cartridge of Africa. Probably easier to find 375 H&H ammo in Africa should you need to. Your choice.
That is what I figured. Thanks
 
the drawing took place at our sci banquet! Way cool. We hunted with numzaan last year and had a great hunt. Saw some really nice buff's as well.
 
Congratulations Matt! I just watched the drawing on FB. She tried to give it to someone else!! Lol. Kevin
 
Congratulations! Of course you have now been infected with the buffalo hunting virus and will have to get "just one more":)) Seriously, enjoy the great opportunity and let all of us envious bastards know how things are going. Shoot straight and once!
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,414
Messages
1,575,384
Members
170,303
Latest member
Wendesharma
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

K_P wrote on Buckleyguy12's profile.
Good morning from Montana.

I'm looking at a post from 2018 where you were looking for a lefty Winchester in .375 H&H Magnum. I'm selling mine. My email is [redacted] in the event that you're still searching for a unicorn.

Best,

Kelly Palmer
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
 
Top