Just Some Knife Meme's.....

observe

Contributor
AH ambassador
Joined
May 24, 2011
Messages
15,386
Reaction score
58,048
Media
141
Articles
35
Member of
SAHGCA [Skilled Hunter qualified-Cum Laude], Handgun Hunters Association of SA, SAGA, Primitive hunting [Spear @ Bow]
Hunted
R.S.A,Namibia,Venda
Africa.jpg
 
277594459_502337821360385_5987628999629534921_n.png
 
hobo.jpg
 
Everything you have on your person is for survival. Everything you have packed is for camping.png
 
images (76).jpeg
 
KNIFE (2).jpg
 
IMG_3864.jpeg
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,297
Messages
1,570,964
Members
169,076
Latest member
ShellaTugg
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

autofire wrote on ThinAirHunter's profile.
I think forum prohibits making reference or giving personal references to PH/Outfitters that don't advertise on this forum.

But you can call me. I would be happy to discuss Cape Buffalo .

Bob 813-310-6992
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
curt672 wrote on Robmill70's profile.
So What's the story on the 340 ??? thanks Curt
rdog wrote on Bob Nelson 35Whelen's profile.
Bob i was at Rebel gun works last Friday they had once fired 25/20 brass in their up stairs section , how are the knees going?
 
Top