just signed up

I want to thank all service men and their family's for the time they give to our country every day! I'm making this first post and am using all the knowlege and expertise on this sight to help plan my first trip to hunt in SA.:clapping::clapping::clapping:

I'm also remembering those who have given everything in service to this country, knew a few personally. They would be grandparents now had they survived.

Your comment about "first trip to hunt in SA" is very accurate. You will return.

There are a lot of suggestions and thoughts I could offer, the most important from my experience (and mistakes) are to be flexible, be teachable, be in physical shape before you arrive, practice at the range from shooting sticks preferably at photographic targets of plains game, take plenty of memory cards for the camera and the battery charger with adapter.

My first trip was overwhelming, the second trip (two weeks ago) I was more able to immerse myself in the experience. Who knows what the third trip will be like?

Welcome to AH.
 
Welcome to AH Tanglewood! Enjoy the planning.
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,344
Messages
1,573,570
Members
169,760
Latest member
hb88gdn
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

K_P wrote on Buckleyguy12's profile.
Good morning from Montana.

I'm looking at a post from 2018 where you were looking for a lefty Winchester in .375 H&H Magnum. I'm selling mine. My email is [redacted] in the event that you're still searching for a unicorn.

Best,

Kelly Palmer
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
 
Top