just signed up

I want to thank all service men and their family's for the time they give to our country every day! I'm making this first post and am using all the knowlege and expertise on this sight to help plan my first trip to hunt in SA.:clapping::clapping::clapping:

I'm also remembering those who have given everything in service to this country, knew a few personally. They would be grandparents now had they survived.

Your comment about "first trip to hunt in SA" is very accurate. You will return.

There are a lot of suggestions and thoughts I could offer, the most important from my experience (and mistakes) are to be flexible, be teachable, be in physical shape before you arrive, practice at the range from shooting sticks preferably at photographic targets of plains game, take plenty of memory cards for the camera and the battery charger with adapter.

My first trip was overwhelming, the second trip (two weeks ago) I was more able to immerse myself in the experience. Who knows what the third trip will be like?

Welcome to AH.

Welcome to AH Tanglewood! Enjoy the planning.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KeithustKew

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Impact shots from the last hunt

Early morning Impala hunt, previous link was wrong video

Headshot on jackal this morning

Mature Eland Bull taken in Tanzania, at 100 yards, with 375 H&H, 300gr, Federal Premium Expanding bullet.

20231012_145809~2.jpg