Just pulled the (double) Trigger

Hillcountry63

AH enthusiast
Joined
Apr 12, 2022
Messages
282
Reaction score
691
Location
Georgia
Media
23
Hunting reports
Africa
1
Member of
SCI, DSC, TTHA, NRA
Hunted
Spain, Mexico, Austria, South Africa
I saw where Pedersoli (Italian Firearms Group) was releasing a new Double in 44Mag at SHOT Show. They didn't have anything on their website yet, so I gave them a call. The nice lady that I spoke with said that they would have photos, spec sheets, load regulation info up in the next couple of weeks, BUT they were taking preorders. So, I asked her how much for that little jewel and she said the sticker price was $2705 and that they would ship at the end of the 1st or beginning of the 2nd quarter. Well since it sounded like the perfect medicine for pig jumping and a cheaper way to practice than my other doubles (30-06, 9.3x74r, 450/400), I pulled out the plastic and put my deposit down......she said I was #11 on the list and today was their first day back in the office from SHOT due to the weather. I imagine the waiting list is going to get lengthy and you may find some deals at some point, but I just had to pull that trigger. Tax, tag, title and shipping was $2993.16.
 
IF THEY WILL SHOOT ANY OF BUFFALO BORES LOADS WILL BE A GREAT LITTLE GU TO HAVE.
 
Look forward to hearing how it shoots.
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,293
Messages
1,571,856
Members
169,445
Latest member
999bethostv
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
 
Top